PDA

View Full Version : no mucked hands shown after net installation

Ready82m
07-24-2008, 01:29 PM
hi!
i had to formate my pc and after that i installed the new version of HM
everything works fine but i have the problem that the mucked cards and the boards isnīt shown after playing!
i have a 5 in the mucked card.... window but nothing is shown to me!
can someone tell me what i have to do to see the mucked cars?
in the last version i didnt do anything and the muchekd card always appears but no it isnt like that!
hope u can help me fast

punta
07-24-2008, 02:06 PM
I haven't had mucked cards for ages now - so I just downloaded the latest vers and still nowt.

I have 0 in the mucked cards time is that right?

When I do the mucked card and alignment edit mode it seems to work fine - is there a box I have to tick or something for these to show up?

morny
07-24-2008, 09:38 PM
You need to update to version 1.06.01i here http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdatex.exe then in Hud Options > Table Preferences make sure Mucked Cards time is >2 and that you set the Mucked Cards Opacity slider high enough to make it visible

punta
07-25-2008, 05:22 AM
The mucked cards are still not working for me - also when I do the mucked card test they show up all in the right place but i have a thick border around the stats as below

http://i34.tinypic.com/s15dvs.jpg

morny
07-25-2008, 12:18 PM
This is because your in alignment edit mode. If you click on them borders you can change the allignment of the stats, so for example say youve a stat on the left bottom corner but it keeps moving outside the table when the stats become bigger, you can left align it so it stays flush with the edge of the table and if the box grows as more stats appear it will grow inward and vice versa for the right.

Where you see the pink shows allignment so all your boxes are alligned both left and top, if you click on the right side where the grey border is the pink would move to the right and it would be right alligned.

Anyway back to your problem, you have it setup fine there but if you go into Hud Options> Table Preferences you should see Mucked Cards Time, if its set to 0 its turned off, if its set to 5 it will show for 5 secs, also you can adjust the opacity with the the opacity slider in the same window. When finished adjusting the mucked cards also turn off Mucked Card and Edit Allignment Mode by unticking the box

punta
07-25-2008, 12:43 PM
Anyway back to your problem, you have it setup fine there but if you go into Hud Options> Table Preferences you should see Mucked Cards Time, if its set to 0 its turned off, if its set to 5 it will show for 5 secs, also you can adjust the opacity with the the opacity slider in the same window. When finished adjusting the mucked cards also turn off Mucked Card and Edit Allignment Mode by unticking the box

Thanks for the info about the alignment edit mode.

Back to the mucked cards.

I have done all the above and it still does not show :(

morny
07-25-2008, 12:59 PM
Please attach your prefs.xml file and ill have a look. Its in Holdem Manager directory in the Config folder

punta
07-25-2008, 01:19 PM
Ok file attached - i have two folders marked as config1 and a config so I have taken the file from the latest dated one.

punta
07-25-2008, 06:24 PM
Got it to work now and again now - still not working quite right, but it does seem to work sometimes.

Better than nowt I suppose.

morny
07-25-2008, 08:34 PM
When you say it works sometimes can you elaborate, is it 1 in every 3 times a hand is shown down to the river. there was a problem where HM was recognising the hands when someone uses the fold+show option is it when this happens as im not sure if Roy fixed this yet

punta
07-26-2008, 03:25 AM
It seems to be just random - I can not see me playing over the weekend, so will keep my eye on it when I next play and report back.

Regards,

Paul

morny
07-26-2008, 07:38 PM
Yeah there is a problem with certain configurations where the mucked cards arent appearing although it seems specific to certain configurations so not many people have it.

Also can you update to this version if you dont already have it and check Hud Options> Table Preferences and increase the mucked card opacity slider.
http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdatex.exe

Undertow99
07-28-2008, 12:31 AM
Ok, I've put my mucked cards settings on all different opacities, including full, of course, but I don't think this is the problem b/c I can see the cards in alignment mode. When I go to the mucked card alignment mode, I am only able to adjust the card locations when I'm at or about the default window size in Full Tilt. However, once I exit alignment mode, I do not get the automatic pop-ups of the mucked card display after the hands conclude, no matter what size window I'm using. I tried letting it run for awhile just to make sure that everything had "caught up", but to no avail. I like to play on full-screen mode b/c I am displaying a lot of stats. I have 3 stat panels active, two horizontal with 5-6 stats each, and one vertical, 3 lines w/ two stats on each line. The stats show up in fullscreen, but no mucked cards at showdown and not even in alignment mode. in fact, I can't get the cards to show up in alignment mode except as I said when at or about default window size. I've tried 20sec, 12 sec, no difference. please help! Thanks. Also, I'm using Ultramon and dual monitors, if that matters. When testing, I tried using both the primary & secondary monitors to make adjustments.

edit: I'm running Windows Vista 32-bit, intel quad core
also, version i

morny
07-28-2008, 06:39 AM
If you have the latest version then it looks like your one of the few people with the bug that wont show mucked cards, we hope to have a fix asap. The mucked cards will show up in mucked card mode even if you turn them off.

The problem with them disappearing due to window size is also another bug the guys are working on.

Undertow99
07-28-2008, 12:43 PM
Thanks. If you need me to send any config files or do some logging, I'd be happy to if it'll help you out.

morny
07-28-2008, 05:25 PM
Just send Roy an email at support@holdemmanager.net and ask him to be part of the beta testing team. Thanks

AGGIE
07-28-2008, 11:04 PM
Ok, I've put my mucked cards settings on all different opacities, including full, of course, but I don't think this is the problem b/c I can see the cards in alignment mode. When I go to the mucked card alignment mode, I am only able to adjust the card locations when I'm at or about the default window size in Full Tilt. However, once I exit alignment mode, I do not get the automatic pop-ups of the mucked card display after the hands conclude, no matter what size window I'm using. I tried letting it run for awhile just to make sure that everything had "caught up", but to no avail. I like to play on full-screen mode b/c I am displaying a lot of stats. I have 3 stat panels active, two horizontal with 5-6 stats each, and one vertical, 3 lines w/ two stats on each line. The stats show up in fullscreen, but no mucked cards at showdown and not even in alignment mode. in fact, I can't get the cards to show up in alignment mode except as I said when at or about default window size. I've tried 20sec, 12 sec, no difference. please help! Thanks. Also, I'm using Ultramon and dual monitors, if that matters. When testing, I tried using both the primary & secondary monitors to make adjustments.

edit: I'm running Windows Vista 32-bit, intel quad core
also, version i

I've done all this and no mucked cards either.....I'm using vista 32bit as well and playing on stars. It's weird because it was working in the old version? What can i do?

AGGIE
07-28-2008, 11:06 PM
The mucked cards are still not working for me - also when I do the mucked card test they show up all in the right place but i have a thick border around the stats as below

http://i34.tinypic.com/s15dvs.jpg

How do you do the mucked card test?