PDA

View Full Version : My stats are not displayed

Zigmund
12-08-2008, 09:36 AM
Hi I've had a problem with people stats showing up in wrong places and spent a lot of time on this. Finally the stats are displayed in the correct places but I'm facing a new problem : my stats (only mine) are not displayed (it's written "0 hand", "no data" on the table whereas in the program it's got all my hands well recorded and can provide stats. It simply doesn't show my stats when I'm playing).

I'm currently using the trial version and my settings are as follows :

Player alias : no.
player preferences : I created a new config and only ticked the "full/limit" box, which I unticked in the default config so that it makes it easier for HEM (am I right ?). Site is full tilt.
I ticked "use multiple panels" and also "display for opponents" and "display for you". Then I clicked aplly and ok.
I didn't change the table preferences.
Seating preferences are full tilt and I'm pretty sure HEM sees the seats in good position.
Hero name is simply my screen name.

Here are the answers to your questions :

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
I'm using 1.07
2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Full tilt. I don't know for the other sites...
3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
I really think so , it's been a few hours I'm working on it...
4) Are the Hand Histories showing up in the correct Folder?
Yes no problem with importing.
4a) If Not, have you checked the lobby settings to see that their saving the hand historys and also that their saving them to the same location as youve setup in the auto import folders?

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
sure. Except mines when I'm seating.
6) Have You Tried the Table Manager and did it work?
Works well except it does'nt display my stats at the table
7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Sure

I hope you can help me it's been 2 days I'm working on that thing tha makes me crazy...
thanks
Zigmund

P.S. : by the way how can I do to see the mucked cards at the table for the moment I can't see any. And does HEM displays odds at the table and how ?
Thanks again

Mike chops
12-08-2008, 11:08 AM
We made a decision not to show your complete career stats on the table like all the villains. You only get the session stats because that is more useful in getting a handle on how your opponents view you. So you start with 0 hands and this should increase as you play.

The mucked cards should come up after a showdown. check the hud options->table prefs menu and make sure the mucked card timer is not zero.

We don't display pot odds or any stats from the current hand at present.

Zigmund
12-08-2008, 07:31 PM
I'm afraid my number of hands is staying at 0, even after 2 complete turns of the button (2 times the blinds). Do you have other suggestions ?
Thanks

P.S. : so do the mucked card, I don't see them if the mucked cards alignement edit mode is unticked. And of course with it they stay at the table which is not good obv.

P.S. : and when I run a report from dec 2008 to december 2008 HEM shows every player stats except mines. To see my stats I got to run a report from november or any other month before. But the fact is I played in december. If that may help I don't know if it's normal.

morny
12-08-2008, 09:09 PM
Please attach your prefs.xml file and your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

what site is this for?

Zigmund
12-09-2008, 07:56 AM
Ok is that correct ?

Zigmund
12-09-2008, 04:42 PM
By the way it's for full tilt !

morny
12-09-2008, 07:48 PM
Please update to the newest version and then delete your auto import folder for full tilt and set it up as per the FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=142 and try again

Zigmund
12-10-2008, 11:51 AM
Yesss ! Looks good right now (I also see mucked cards ! finally !). I hope it won't change ;)
Thank you for the precious help.
Long life to hem