PDA

View Full Version : Cant import more Hands, get error message

ATM666
04-11-2014, 07:55 AM
When I look under activity I have 8 messages like this "Total hands limit exceeded. File Hands For Date Export 888 Sep 2013.txt skipped" and I cant import more Hands now.
I have an PC and a Notebook. When I start sync it uploads and downloads batches but nothing change. Either PC and Notebook or in the Cloud.

fozzy71
04-11-2014, 08:36 AM
When I look under activity I have 8 messages like this "Total hands limit exceeded. File Hands For Date Export 888 Sep 2013.txt skipped" and I cant import more Hands now.

There is a 100k limit on manually imported hands in HM Cloud - Is there a limit on HM Cloud database size? (http://www.proprofs.com/knowledgebase/view/?t=is-there-a-limit-on-how-many-hands-which-can-be-imported)

I have an PC and a Notebook. When I start sync it uploads and downloads batches but nothing change. Either PC and Notebook or in the Cloud.

Are you talking about HM Sync in HM2? This is something completely different than the new HM Cloud. It is a way to sync your HM2 database between 2 computers. It is not linked in any way to your HM Cloud database but we are working on way to sync your HM2 database with your HM Cloud database.

There are a variety of known issues with the HM Sync Beta feature not working properly where the results are not syncing properly. We are planning to completely re-work the HM Sync feature using code from our new HM Cloud application but I don't have an ETA for when this will be implemented.

If you have any of these problems I would suggest you backup the database on one computer and restore it to the 2nd computer to get the most accurate results. Then you will want to use Dropbox to synchronize your C:\HM2Archive folder on both computers and each time you change computers you will want to import the newest files from your archive manually: Hand Importing > Manual Hand Import > Import Folder > C:\HM2Archive\Site\Year\Month\...

ATM666
04-11-2014, 10:24 AM
I thought if I sync Hands HM2 upload it to the cloud and if I start sync on my Laptop it download it.
Ok, I understood it wrong.
I have imported more than 100k Hands and I read that I cant delete Hands in the cloud or is there a way?
How long does it take, that I can import more than 100k Hands?

fozzy71
04-11-2014, 11:41 AM
The HM Cloud database is stored on our servers and you can access it from Google Chrome on any computer and use the HM Cloud HUD client on either computer. It is completely separate from HM2 and can not be sync'd with your local HM2 postgresql database at this time. The HM2 Sync feature is way to sync your local HM2 postgresql databases on 2 different computers that have HM2 installed.

If you try to import more than 100k hands manually into HM Cloud we won't allow it (it will stop importing or fail to import at all) but you can auto import as many hands as you want while playing. The failed manual import will not affect your live play importing/HUD. This 100k hand manual import limit will likely be in effect during the entire beta period.

If you want to clear your cloud database so you can try to manually import less than 100k of your more recent hands you can do that in the Settings menu/page - Menu View - Settings (http://www.proprofs.com/knowledgebase/view/?t=menu-view-settings)