PDA

View Full Version : moving processed hands

structure
12-08-2008, 09:11 AM
Is there any way to NOT have HEM move my processed hands? I also use other apps and usually need to double import my hand histories/tournament summeries. I can't figure out why HEM keeps moving my hand histoires because I never originally speficed a location to move them to...

So I read that I need to re-add my auto import folders, so I deleted all my old auto-import folders (maybe my options were changed somehow when I updated??) and attempted to re-add them. However now its forcing me to add an archive folder where old hands will be moved to...wtf

oh and also, and quick tips to find where it randomally moved my original hands before I re-added my subfolders?

thanks

morny
12-08-2008, 03:04 PM
This is to improve performance with the huds and its by design however you can increase the time before it moves then via Options > Misc > Change Archive duration and set it to a bigger number. This is only available with the newest version here: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.07beta.exe

LanceFire
12-11-2008, 01:16 AM
Would it be faster to move these every minute so the HUD isn't reprocessing them for 15 minutes? Or longer? In other words: what's the fastest way to set this for multitabling.

Al1
12-11-2008, 08:49 AM
Would it be faster to move these every minute so the HUD isn't reprocessing them for 15 minutes? Or longer? In other words: what's the fastest way to set this for multitabling.

I play on Stars and the 15 minutes works very well for multitabling.

WallyWattz
01-25-2009, 03:58 PM
Where do I go to set it to archive the hh's and specify the folder? I can't seem to find this option anywhere.

morny
01-25-2009, 11:25 PM
Options > Configure Auto Import Folders, Add Folder > Archive

WallyWattz
01-25-2009, 11:28 PM
And that won't move other hand histories like Omaha or Stud that it hasn't processed, right?

WallyWattz
01-25-2009, 11:45 PM
Do I have to set up an archive folder for each auto import site folder I have? There's 2 fields: File Name and Archive Folder. What should be in each of those?

morny
01-26-2009, 12:18 AM
Just look for your applicable site here http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewtopic.aspx?topicid=43 and all the instructions are there