PDA

View Full Version : Does CAP HUD calculates stats just w CAP hands?

Hand_Crasher
02-25-2011, 05:36 PM
It does that? If not, how can I do it?

Patvs
02-26-2011, 08:29 AM
Yes it currently only uses CAP hands.

This is somewhat of a bug. You should have the option whether or not it mixes the HUD stats based on ONLY CAP hands. /vs// ALL cash hands on that opponent. This will be fixed in the next update.

Eclipse86
03-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Yes it currently only uses CAP hands.

This is somewhat of a bug. You should have the option whether or not it mixes the HUD stats based on ONLY CAP hands. /vs// ALL cash hands on that opponent. This will be fixed in the next update.

Is this fixed in the latest 1.11.06b official release?

Patvs
03-05-2011, 09:49 PM
I don't think it's fixed in this 1.11.06b. This was rushed to only fix DEEP, HOME GAMES (both for PokerStars) and some TableScanner fixes.

You want the stats of your CAP games, MIXED with regular cash hands you have on that opponent?

Eclipse86
03-08-2011, 02:34 AM
I don't think it's fixed in this 1.11.06b. This was rushed to only fix DEEP, HOME GAMES (both for PokerStars) and some TableScanner fixes.

You want the stats of your CAP games, MIXED with regular cash hands you have on that opponent?

Yup. Basically when I join a CAP game table, I want it to display the stats on the players just as if I had joined a regular table (using all the cash game hands). Hopefully this option gets fixed/added in soon :)