PDA

View Full Version : HUD not starting, table manager doesnt find tables?

Tramsz
02-25-2011, 04:47 PM
Hi,

I just started playing on Betfair today and for some reason i can't get the HUD to work. I have set my hero name, and HEM is importing hands without any problem. Can find my hands in the session tab etc.
However table manager doesnt seem o pick up the tables that i open, which i assume is the reason that my HUD isnt poping up on the tables.

Help is much appreciated.

Tramsz
02-25-2011, 05:03 PM
But i think something went wrong when you used table finder the first time:
please close HM and rename the file exenames.txt in the config subfolder of your holdemmanager installation path.
Restart HM and a new file will be generated. Open a betfair table and let the autoimport run and import the hands.
Now use the table finder again and drag the red cross for the unattached table onto the middle of the table. Close the table manager with the OK button, a message about the modification of the file exenames.txt should come up and it should work from now on.

found this in an old thread, it solved the problem, everything seems to work fine now
thanks anyways

iam beast
02-26-2011, 01:36 PM
Can you explain how you did this? I have the exact same problem you had. I cant find the exefiles etc.

Tramsz
02-26-2011, 02:02 PM
hi,

just go to the folder where you have hold'em manager installed, then open the subfolder called "Config". Inside you should have a file called "ExeNames.txt", rename this file to something random. (all this while having HM closed) then restart the program, it will make a new file and everything should work

iam beast
02-26-2011, 05:29 PM
I dont have a folder were hem is installed. I have a shortcut on desktop. I have searched for the folder but cant find it. Im confused.

iam beast
02-26-2011, 06:03 PM
ok sorry been long night. I got it working.