PDA

View Full Version : No hands showing in Reports tab, but HUD works fine!

Pe4nuts
12-07-2008, 04:14 PM
Hello,

My problem is in this tittle: I can't see my HH in the reports/session/graph tables, like I didn't play! It's very strange because the HUD is working great, every hand is imported... I reinstalled HEM but the problem is the same, I don't see any hands in the reports tab...

Help ! :)

Al1
12-08-2008, 02:42 AM
Hello,

My problem is in this tittle: I can't see my HH in the reports/session/graph tables, like I didn't play! It's very strange because the HUD is working great, every hand is imported... I reinstalled HEM but the problem is the same, I don't see any hands in the reports tab...

Help ! :)

Have you the last version? http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.07beta.exe

If it persist, can you delete the last 3 lines in "Options => Hands View Column Selection": WinnerXXX.

Works?

Pe4nuts
12-08-2008, 03:43 AM
Yep, I have the lastest version, but still the same problem. I've deleted the last 3 lines as you said, but it's the same problem! :(

It's very weird, because the HUD is still working, displaying new stats on the table, hand after hand...

Al1
12-08-2008, 03:46 AM
Yep, I have the lastest version, but still the same problem. I've deleted the last 3 lines as you said, but it's the same problem! :(

It's very weird, because the HUD is still working, displaying new stats on the table, hand after hand...

Can you create a new DB and import your hands in this new DB: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

Works?

rafull85
12-10-2008, 07:53 PM
I have the same problem. All works perfectly(hud,import,etc) but i cant see all the hands i have played on reports tab, and i cant check my sessions, winning/losses,etc.

Al1
12-11-2008, 09:33 AM
I have the same problem. All works perfectly(hud,import,etc) but i cant see all the hands i have played on reports tab, and i cant check my sessions, winning/losses,etc.

Can you try the same process I have said please and tell me if it works? (3 lines, new DB)

rafull85
12-11-2008, 10:26 AM
Hello again, i have made a new database and now its working fine. Thanks!

scudmissile
12-11-2008, 10:21 PM
I've had to create a new db 5 or 6 times in the last 3 months because of this error. This is a big problem for me since Im playing almost everyday and the importing of a large number of hands takes alot of time.
I would appreciate it alot if you could try and think of any other solution to this problem.
Thx /Scud

Al1
12-11-2008, 10:26 PM
I've had to create a new db 5 or 6 times in the last 3 months because of this error. This is a big problem for me since Im playing almost everyday and the importing of a large number of hands takes alot of time.
I would appreciate it alot if you could try and think of any other solution to this problem.
Thx /Scud

Will ask morny to see this issue with you.

Escalated to morny (Support), he will answere asap.

morny
12-12-2008, 05:10 AM
Sounds like there something wrong there alright. The 2 most common causes of this problems are 1) powering off your computer or having your computer lose power while the database is doing something and 2) an old drive with bad sectors on it. Basically what happens is a small portion of a file gets slightly corrupt and then when you reboot and windows goes into that checkdsk procedure it finds the bad section and, thinking it is doing a good thing, removes it. Postgres then loads the table and a portion of it is gone so it doesn’t like that and blocks access to the entire table. Normally when this happens it is on a completely useless file that you'll never even notice is now gone and quite often it will happen to an index in the DB which can easily be rebuilt but in your case it happened to one or more of the tables.

So, to protect against this

1) keep you hands histories in case you do need to reimport
2) use a power bar and avoid hard shutdowns (when you flick the power switch on the pc)
3) if your drive is old consider replacing it with a new one. They are cheap and much faster now than even a few years ago.

If you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and ill see if theres anything wrong with your auto import folders ill let you know