PDA

View Full Version : Graph not right??

kfax
12-07-2008, 03:21 PM
Hi, this morning I played like 15min at NL100 hu 2 tables and checked my cashier before starting. So after playing I looked again and saw I was down $15. When I open the graph in HM and set it up for "today" (I even changed the day start time to 6am so it doesn't count my late night sessions) it says I'm up $31 which is a really big difference!

Anyone know what's the problem here? I am in the 15 days try period of the program, looking to buy it if I see it's a better program than PT but the graph thing is a an important thingy for me since I like to watch how much I'm up or down during the day.

Thx for helping out.

Al1
12-08-2008, 02:44 AM
Hi, this morning I played like 15min at NL100 hu 2 tables and checked my cashier before starting. So after playing I looked again and saw I was down $15. When I open the graph in HM and set it up for "today" (I even changed the day start time to 6am so it doesn't count my late night sessions) it says I'm up $31 which is a really big difference!

Anyone know what's the problem here? I am in the 15 days try period of the program, looking to buy it if I see it's a better program than PT but the graph thing is a an important thingy for me since I like to watch how much I'm up or down during the day.

Thx for helping out.

Can you attach your hands, I will try it here.

kfax
12-09-2008, 02:54 PM
so i played this morning, bad session.. finished down $179 exactly and the HM graph says I'm down $170, it's always off by $10 to $20 and always saying I have more money that I actually have.

here are my hands of this session (had to host it since this forum only accept .zip files and not .rar :P)

kfax.rar (http://www.filefactory.com/file/573c5a/n/kfax_rar)

thx a lot for helping me!

Al1
12-09-2008, 03:26 PM
The link doesn't works.

kfax
12-09-2008, 03:43 PM
.zip now -_-

Al1
12-09-2008, 04:21 PM
Here: -170.05 for 609 hands. Have you the same result in HM?

Also it seems some hands are missing in the hand tab.

Escalated to morny (Support), he will answere asap.

kfax
12-09-2008, 04:45 PM
yes same result but the real amount is suposed to be -179

morny
12-09-2008, 06:10 PM
Must be a problem with the sute not writing HH as it imported all the files without any errors on both HM and i also tried PT and it imported the exact same amount of hands and also the amount won so it must be a problem on their end

kfax
12-09-2008, 06:39 PM
alright, thank you for you efforts Al1 and morny. it's probably just the rake that isnt calculated the same way as FTP does or something. that's what i thought at the beginning

kfax
12-15-2008, 02:45 PM
ok guys, just found what was the problem... was my fault obviously but just telling you so you know... maybe someone tells u they have the same problem.

It's just that when you leave a table after losing a hand on FullTilt before the other hand starts (you dont wait to go sitting out) the last hand isnt registered in the hand history, and since u pretty much always lose the last hand before u quit, the graph was always saying i was more up than i should be =P