PDA

View Full Version : Badges not refresh

LAFAURIEA
04-04-2014, 03:45 PM
hi
I recently reinstall all my software on a new computer and reimported notecaddy coaching pack (NCE MTT) ect ect...
when I play no badges appears, except the badges already given to player before, it looks like I have to restart HM2 in order to get a refresh, but then it does not appear new badges. I hope i'm clear :)
it seems that when a new tournament start, I have to restart HM2 to get the caddy report taking note as well
my version is 2.4.12.8
thanks for help

sreticentv
04-05-2014, 02:43 PM
How many hands do you have in your database?

LAFAURIEA
04-05-2014, 05:01 PM
How many hands do you have in your database?

not so much, I just clean database, and have 40k hands.

sreticentv
04-06-2014, 12:45 PM
I'm trying to think the answer to give but it's tough because in live play it's not good to make a log if you play a lot of tables. Do you get an error log when you close HM2? You can see how to find it here How to make logs and send it to support - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-make-logs-and-send-it-to-support.ashx)

If you are playing 4 or less tables you could even make a log as directed in that article and then we would know for sure.

LAFAURIEA
04-06-2014, 04:53 PM
I'm trying to think the answer to give but it's tough because in live play it's not good to make a log if you play a lot of tables. Do you get an error log when you close HM2? You can see how to find it here How to make logs and send it to support - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-make-logs-and-send-it-to-support.ashx)

If you are playing 4 or less tables you could even make a log as directed in that article and then we would know for sure.

ok
I just sent you log files
thanks

sreticentv
04-07-2014, 03:38 PM
ok
I just sent you log files
thanks

Thank you I will look at it ASAP today

LAFAURIEA
04-07-2014, 06:34 PM
yes there is an "error" message when I run notecaddy, it is "notecaddy must be enable in HUD setting before being use" ?

HossendeHaai
04-07-2014, 06:36 PM
That message is false. It appears when you try to open NoteCaddy very soon after opening HM2. Trying it a few seconds later should have NoteCaddy start as normal.