PDA

View Full Version : Export from PT2 / Import to HM

chrizzOne
07-24-2008, 11:36 AM
Hi,

WinXP, version 1.06.01i

i've exported my HHs(FTP,stars,titan) from PT2 and imported it in HM. With the new update the total amount in HM is nearly at the PT2 level. but why are they not equal? i recognized a difference between the rake in HM and PT2. In HM the total rake is higher than in PT2.

HM doens't import all hands, so that could be the reason for the won amount differences. but why HM cant import all my HHs?

hope you can help me

chrizz

chrizzOne
07-24-2008, 11:42 AM
i looked on some hands and see that there are some differences on the rake. Sometimes there are 2$ rake taken out of a 200bb pot and sometimes there are 3$ rake taken out of a 200bb pot.

this is only by FTP HHs. only looked on ftp stats the rake in HM is lower than the rake in PT2.

chrizzOne
07-24-2008, 11:59 AM
to summarize the facts:

ipoker: hands HM = hands PT2
$$won HM /= $$won PT2
rake HM > rake PT2

stars: hands HM = hands PT2
$$won HM = $$won PT2
rake HM > rake PT2

FTP: hands HM < hands PT2 (2 different limits, same number of missing hands on each limit)
$$won HM /= $$won PT2
rake HM < rake PT2

morny
07-24-2008, 12:16 PM
Rake is currenly calculated by Total rake divided by No of Players. It will however be updated to correspond with the supported sites actual way of calculating rake soon.

With FT poker its possible some HH got corrupted and HM ignored them, were there many hands missing?

chrizzOne
07-24-2008, 02:09 PM
2.600 hands missing in FTP. but the rake cant be that low in fact of this ... ?!