PDA

View Full Version : Popup Player Detail Window for Alias & Graph Color

Gig
12-07-2008, 09:49 AM
Hi,

I'm new to HEM and have a few questions:

1. When i'm in the Cashgames -- Report Tab and rightclick on my name i have the option to view the Player Detail Window, but it doesn't do so for my alias. (Btw. otherwise the alias is working.) Is that normal?

2. Is there a way to change the color of the graphs? (for this question, i found an old thread, where someone asked for other colors, but i'm not sure if it's already implemented.)

Thats it for the moment. Other questions will follow. :D

Al1
12-08-2008, 02:54 AM
Hi,

I'm new to HEM and have a few questions:

1. When i'm in the Cashgames -- Report Tab and rightclick on my name i have the option to view the Player Detail Window, but it doesn't do so for my alias. (Btw. otherwise the alias is working.) Is that normal?

2. Is there a way to change the color of the graphs? (for this question, i found an old thread, where someone asked for other colors, but i'm not sure if it's already implemented.)

Thats it for the moment. Other questions will follow. :D

1. Just tested it and yes it don't seems to work, I will contact morny (Support) about that.

2. Currently not. But you can suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

Gig
12-08-2008, 11:08 AM
Thanks.

1. OK, I'll wait.
2. Will my login from this forum work at that uservoice-site?

morny
12-08-2008, 03:00 PM
1) This dosent work for an alias yet but well get it working in a future update

2) You need tio setup an account as its a 3rd party website

pantik
03-18-2010, 12:17 PM
Hi,

has this been solutionated ? it doesn't work for me in 1.10.02 version.

Thanks.

morny
03-18-2010, 02:10 PM
No this isnt supported yet