PDA

View Full Version : HUD Bug

CountZero
12-07-2008, 07:29 AM
I'm playing at PokerStars with Holdem Manager. There is a feature "Sit here" at PokerStars. It allows to choose another place on the table (even if all sits are already occupied, table will be turned) and it is useful for multitabling: I can move places on all tables to the center of screen and I'll see them all. But if I choosing place, HUD stats are stay on the same place, so they get messed up...
If I start playing not waiting for big blind, but posting it, HUD stats are also get messed up...

craigsmagic
12-07-2008, 07:39 AM
In HM:

Hud Options, click......
seating preferences, click....
where it says "FullTilt" Click arrow next to it......
Select pokerstars.....
Enter your prefered seat location for all type of tables...6-mas, FR etc
Click OK

this should fix your problem.....except for the 1st hand you play until it imports the 1st hand.

Al1
12-08-2008, 03:34 AM
I'm playing at PokerStars with Holdem Manager. There is a feature "Sit here" at PokerStars. It allows to choose another place on the table (even if all sits are already occupied, table will be turned) and it is useful for multitabling: I can move places on all tables to the center of screen and I'll see them all. But if I choosing place, HUD stats are stay on the same place, so they get messed up...
If I start playing not waiting for big blind, but posting it, HUD stats are also get messed up...

Easy to fix.
(First be sure you have a recent version of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.07beta.exe)

The "Sit here" function in PS is something you can't use with HM.

1) If you want to use preferred seat in PokerStars, go to the "PS lobby => Options => Preferred Seat..." and choose your favorite seat. This way, PS will automatically arrange the table when you sit in. After that, go to HM => HUD Options => Seating Preferences" and configure it like in PS. It takes one hand to arrange the HUD correctly after you sit in.

2) If you don't want to use preferred seat, don't use the "Sit here" function.