PDA

View Full Version : Why that many hands!?

Lunitis
04-02-2014, 10:08 AM
Hi.
Yesterday i was trying to create some notes, and NC was working on almost 4M (estimated) hands. I was surprised they were that many so i stoped NC and deleted all hands from my database (in Purge) older than 15/2/2014 except my own hands (i have something like 500k hands played by me)... i started note creation again and for my surprise NC was working again on the same number of hands. I have some datamined hands, but from 15/2 until today i wouldnt get more than 3M hands, not even close.
Whats wrong here? From were is NC taking hands? There should be a way to tell NC what hands we want him to look at, "simple" things like by stake or date. Right now if i make a small change in one note definition it take ages to go over all the hands.
TY

HossendeHaai
04-02-2014, 11:23 AM
Whats wrong here?

Nothing, the # of hands is an estimation based on the originally imported hands.

From were is NC taking hands?

From your HM2 Database.

There should be a way to tell NC what hands we want him to look at, "simple" things like by stake or date.

File -> Filters

Lunitis
04-02-2014, 11:54 AM
:o
Thank you.
Weird that i never saw that "Filter" thing, i was automatically searching for "things" in settings.