PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Hole Cards, when datamining and playing...

craigsmagic
12-07-2008, 07:28 AM
I just noticed this (been doing it for a while)

this will probably just be a unique problem that just I have....

Here is the background.....

I have 2 computers networked......

1st computer I play on and have HM running 24/7
2nd computer datamines nonstop 24/7

HM imports HH from HH-folders from all sites I play on on the 1st computer
AND is constantly reading HH from the datamined HH files from computer number 2.

Here is the problem.....

If a HH gets written on the Datamining computer....AND the same HH is written on computer #1 that I am playing.......
IF HM importer reads the datamine hand first.....
AND I have lost the hand In position, so it will not record the holecards.....
HM will import that hand.....and will not have my holecards (because its actually a Observed HH.

Here is the problem.....When HM imports the HH from the Poker Client HH folder that I have actually played, and will show My hole Cards.......
The import will consider that a duplicate hand...and will not import my actual Holecards.

the end result is, for a hand that I played....My own holecards do not show up for those hands.
(Note: if HM ended up importing the HH I actually played first, before the observed hand, the hole cards are there)

I tried deleting the Hands from the cash game hands tab, then re-importing the HH from my poker cliet HH folder (the ones with the holecards)....
But that didnt work....worst thing is....it messed up the correct amount won and lost.

1) Is there a way I can insert the hole cards for hands that were effected by this (its about 500 hands)....or a way I can delete and reimport them so the hole cards are correct.
2)I use the 2nd computer observed hands while I am playing to import HH from current players.....and Table select additional tables while playing......
Is there anything I can do to have HM be selective and import my "real" HH first? Basically is there anything I can do short of not importing the Observed HH while I am playing?

Craig

Al1
12-08-2008, 03:26 AM
Interesting. I don't know if it's normal or not, I will escalate this thread to Roy (Programmer), he will answere asap.

Rvg72
12-09-2008, 02:33 AM
You can close down HM on the data mining machine and edit the holdemmanager.config file changing the AutoImportTimerDuration from the default of 5 to say 60. That will essentially eliminate the problem or at least 95% of the hands that were previously missing hole cards.

You should also be able to delete the hands and reimport them from the more complete data - can you explain the stat issue you were having?

Roy