PDA

View Full Version : PS bug @ Importing

Spitfiree
03-31-2014, 07:09 AM
Seems like HEM doesnt import any HH @ some tables at all. It happened 2 days ago @ 1 table while i was playing 8, didnt import any hands from that table at all and the HUD didnt work on it, thought its just a one time bug, but it happened again yesterday. I've tried to manually import the files later after the session, but they still dont import for some reason. Notice: it only happens at 1 or 2 tables out of 8. Also I do have the newest version so that aint gonna fix it. I would switch to HEM2, but I dont have an SSD HDD :/

Could you help me ?

Spitfiree
03-31-2014, 01:46 PM
Hey,
I've recently noticed that some hand from some tables while playing cash games at PS are not being importanted and hence the HUD isnt working as well( which isnt bothering at all ). When it first happened i thought its an isolated case, but it has happened about 2-3 times more. For example : while playing 8 tables 1 of them is not being imported at all. I've tried manually importing the files, but it doesnt work either. So thats why im here :D. My HEM1 is updated to the last version from february and im using windows 8.1

Thanks in advance

Patvs
03-31-2014, 04:34 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.14.01_14Feb2014.exe

Do the hands import into a new empty database?
If not, email us the handhistory file of the hands that don't import to support@holdemmanager.com