PDA

View Full Version : HUD problem since update 1.07

mksmipalla
12-06-2008, 10:54 PM
Since I updated I played today and now hud is taking about 5 hands before it comes up and 2 or 3 times the hud went out for one player then came back a few hands later. Is there a fix? I have the min hands filter at 0.

Al1
12-07-2008, 05:05 AM
Since I updated I played today and now hud is taking about 5 hands before it comes up and 2 or 3 times the hud went out for one player then came back a few hands later. Is there a fix? I have the min hands filter at 0.

Can you update and tell me if it persist: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.07beta.exe

mksmipalla
12-08-2008, 10:30 PM
OK. Did the update and now the huds are all staying on normally. Thanks. The hud and mucked cards come up after I play my first had, not after the first hand is played after I sit at the table. This may be normal though. If I come in a 6max game and say the button has just gone by seat. It will take till I post the big blind for the hud and mucked cards to show. Again, may be normal.

Al1
12-09-2008, 07:33 AM
OK. Did the update and now the huds are all staying on normally. Thanks. The hud and mucked cards come up after I play my first had, not after the first hand is played after I sit at the table. This may be normal though. If I come in a 6max game and say the button has just gone by seat. It will take till I post the big blind for the hud and mucked cards to show. Again, may be normal.

Don't know if it's "normal", thus

Escalated to morny (Support), he will answere asap.

morny
12-09-2008, 02:02 PM
Hi, yeah this is by design, you need to play a hand before it starts picking up

Al1
12-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Sorry, hadn't understand correctly your question before. It takes one played hand to display stats.

mksmipalla
12-09-2008, 07:26 PM
Thanks guys