PDA

View Full Version : HUD in rush after 24/2 update

MaybeYesMaybeNo
02-25-2011, 09:59 AM
hello,

I cant get the hud to work in rush after yesterdays update. I m usiing 1.11.05b and windows vista. Any tips?

Thanks

Patvs
02-25-2011, 03:01 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

MaybeYesMaybeNo
02-26-2011, 05:04 PM
i updated my software, but the hud is still not showing up in rush games. Or it shows up and stays locked with stats from same players, not refreshing the data. It works okay in regular ring games, I tried both to check the site options and uncheck them, (track live hands, prefetch player data, etc)

Thanks

Ferox
02-26-2011, 05:08 PM
same problem here :confused:

netsrak
02-27-2011, 08:51 AM
Please reboot your computer and install the 1.11.06a update again as first thing after the reboot.

Your ftp client must be switched to english language and installed to the default location.
Sometimes it helps to run the FTP Client as administrator.
HM->Hud options->Site options -> FTP -> Use ocr... must be disabled (unticked)

MaybeYesMaybeNo
02-28-2011, 12:21 PM
Please reboot your computer and install the 1.11.06a update again as first thing after the reboot.

Your ftp client must be switched to english language and installed to the default location.
Sometimes it helps to run the FTP Client as administrator.
HM->Hud options->Site options -> FTP -> Use ocr... must be disabled (unticked)

I did this, my ftp client has always been english and my system in US english settings. FTP is running as administrator and UAC is off.

Also hem HUD is sometimes messing up normal ring games, which started happening after I updated to 1.1.06a for the first time. It takes a long time to update stats on table (30 hands), the last hands played isnt working, sometimes all HUD boxes disapear in middle of a hand.

Rush poker still doesnt show any HUD and in hem import tab, under the import progress bar i continuously have a message 1 of 4 parts of large file have been processed... It takes ages to got to 4 of 4 and then goes 1 of 8, even when i m not playing.

Garp
02-28-2011, 12:31 PM
fwiw, same problem here.

Patvs
02-28-2011, 07:49 PM
Rush poker still doesnt show any HUD and in hem import tab, under the import progress bar i continuously have a message 1 of 4 parts of large file have been processed... It takes ages to got to 4 of 4 and then goes 1 of 8, even when i m not playing.

Go into your Full Tilt auto import folder, and manually MOVE (or delete) all files in that folder to your archive folder.

Garp
02-28-2011, 10:46 PM
Go into your Full Tilt auto import folder, and manually MOVE (or delete) all files in that folder to your archive folder.

I restarted my computer, re-installed 1.11.06a, moved the files in the auto import folder to the hmarchive folder, and when I selected "import from folder", to get the hands that hadn't yet come in when I last played, I get the same "x of x parts of large file have been processed..." messages while the import progress slows to a crawl.
Another suggestion?

Garp
02-28-2011, 11:08 PM
Scratch that. Restarted HM and now we're good to go.
Thanks for the quick fix!