PDA

View Full Version : Replayer Enhancer (Free AHK program)

ProsperousOne
12-06-2008, 09:12 PM
This is a free AutoHotKey program that allows you to use your mouse wheel (or left/right key) to scroll throuh actions in the replayer (forward and backwards); Also used the right mouse buttong to move to next hand, and Right Button+Middle button to go back to previous hand:

You need to load www.autohotkey.com (freeware) to get this to work....

Note that the window needs to be active (you have click on it if the title bar isn't hightlighted) to work....

#IfWinActive Holdem Manager Replayer
WheelUp:: ; Previous Action
$Left::
ControlFocus, WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.33c0d9d1, Holdem Manager Replayer ; Go/Pause
Send, {Left}
Return
; Next Action
WheelDown:: ; Previous Action
$Right::
ControlFocus, WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.33c0d9d1, Holdem Manager Replayer ; Go/Pause
Send, {Right}
Return

;Previous Hand
Up::
RButton & MButton::
ControlSend, WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.33c0d9d4, {space}, Holdem Manager Replayer ; Next Hand
Return

;Next Hand
RButton::
Down::
ControlSend, WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.33c0d9d3, {space}, Holdem Manager Replayer ; Next Hand
Return
#IfWinActive

Rvg72
12-06-2008, 10:51 PM
Very cool, thanks

Roy

pelerin
12-07-2008, 02:25 AM
nice one :)

overbe
02-24-2009, 01:47 AM
Thx for cool script! Could i ask you to make modified version of this script, so right mouse button would stand for "next hand", mid button would stand for "previous hand" and "space" for play/pause. Imho it would be the most convenient setup.

Thanks in advance!

ProsperousOne
02-24-2009, 10:08 AM
Thx for cool script! Could i ask you to make modified version of this script, so right mouse button would stand for "next hand", mid button would stand for "previous hand" and "space" for play/pause. Imho it would be the most convenient setup.

Thanks in advance!

I'm at work and don't have HM here, so I can 't add the new functionality for the space bar. I'll add that tonight. But here's the mod for the next/previous with the middle /right buttons.

BTW, you like the auto play, better than the mouse wheel? I find the mouse wheel much faster, and you can fly throught the folds, and slow down the action when you need to... but I'll add the space functionaity too...

Glad someone else is enjoying it.

P1

Send, {Left}
Return
; Next Action
Send, {Right}
Return

;Previous Hand
MButton::
ControlSend, WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.33c0d9d4, {space}, Holdem Manager Replayer ; Next Hand
Return

;Next Hand
ControlSend, WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.33c0d9d3, {space}, Holdem Manager Replayer ; Next Hand
Return
#IfWinActive

mksmipalla
02-25-2009, 04:52 PM
Thanks for doing this. Would you mind explaning what to do with this script. I just downloaded AHK, never used it before, and I am reading on how to use it, but I don't know how to use this script. where in AHK do I put this, do I just cut and paste it somewhere?

ProsperousOne
02-25-2009, 05:27 PM
Thanks for doing this. Would you mind explaning what to do with this script. I just downloaded AHK, never used it before, and I am reading on how to use it, but I don't know how to use this script. where in AHK do I put this, do I just cut and paste it somewhere?

here's ahk basics:

http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/AutoHotKey

Save the code below as replayer.ahk

Double click on the file, and it will be running.

Alternatively, you can saive it as autohotkey.ini, place it in your startup folder, and it will always run at bootup.

ProsperousOne
02-25-2009, 05:29 PM
Here's the script with the spacebard pause/go functionality added:

ControlFocus, WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.33c0d9d1, Holdem Manager Replayer
Send, {Left}
Return
; Next Action
Send, {Right}
Return

;Previous Hand
MButton::
ControlSend, WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.33c0d9d4, {space}, Holdem Manager Replayer
Return

;Next Hand
ControlSend, WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.33c0d9d3, {space}, Holdem Manager Replayer
Return

; go & pause
Space::
ControlSend, WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.33c0d9d2, {space}, Holdem Manager Replayer
Return

#IfWinActive

overbe
02-26-2009, 03:55 AM
Hi, P1! Thx for editing the script, space is working fine, but i got problems with mouse buttons. Somehow right mouse button switches to previous hand and mid doesn't work at all. The same problem was with the original version too. I have suggestion regarding that..mayb instead of using mouse buttons you could bind F1 for previous hand and F2 for next hand?

Another suggestion is to add new hotkey for replaying all hands as it is missing in HM. I mean when you click on sng in data view you always should click in the bottom panel with all hands and choose from menu replay all hands.
Mayb it is possible to bind F3 for that to do it automatically? For example you just highlight sng in data view and press F3 to open the replayer.

Probably people could suggest even more features, so you could make decent HM helper script.

GL!

ProsperousOne
02-26-2009, 08:45 AM
Hi, P1! Thx for editing the script, space is working fine, but i got problems with mouse buttons. Somehow right mouse button switches to previous hand and mid doesn't work at all. The same problem was with the original version too. I have suggestion regarding that..mayb instead of using mouse buttons you could bind F1 for previous hand and F2 for next hand?

Another suggestion is to add new hotkey for replaying all hands as it is missing in HM. I mean when you click on sng in data view you always should click in the bottom panel with all hands and choose from menu replay all hands.
Mayb it is possible to bind F3 for that to do it automatically? For example you just highlight sng in data view and press F3 to open the replayer.

Probably people could suggest even more features, so you could make decent HM helper script.

GL!

About the mouse buttons, they're working fine for me... Is is possible you're using another AHK program that's interfering with the mouse buttons, like BetPot?

Unfortunatly, I don't have time to make a full out replayer. I was just looking to use my mouse to select the next/previous hand, and mostly to use the wheel to forward/reverse though a hand in the replayer... But feel free to take the charge! (That's how I started with AHK initially... I just wanted a way to "click" buttons in limit poker without a mouse :D )

overbe
02-27-2009, 09:49 PM
Ok, this is modified version with F1 bound for previous hand, F2 for next hand and F3 for pause/go. This setup works great for sng replays.

Send, {Left}
Return
; Next Action
Send, {Right}
Return

;Previous Hand
F2::
ControlSend, WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.33c0d9d4, {space}, Holdem Manager Replayer
Return

;Next Hand
F1::
ControlSend, WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.33c0d9d3, {space}, Holdem Manager Replayer
Return

; go & pause
F3::
ControlSend, WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.33c0d9d2, {space}, Holdem Manager Replayer
Return

#IfWinActive

GL & HF :)

Polar_Bears
03-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Wow this is pretty sweet!!! I was just coming here to make a poll to ask you guys to increase the size of the + and - signs for easier use, but this beats that for sure ;)

sosick
03-25-2011, 07:49 AM
I tried that with version 1.11.06a but it looks like it's not working. Anyone tried that?

lucky_river
08-17-2011, 06:45 PM
those scripts are not working for me.
i copied code to notepad, saved as .ahk, double clicked it, so its runing on taskbar, but nothing happens in replayer when i click, scroll wheel

mrbambocha
08-24-2011, 11:45 PM
bump