PDA

View Full Version : a few questions

Nemesis
12-06-2008, 12:02 PM
A few questions:

1. I tried exporting todayīs hands. Iīve played 208 hands today according to HM, I have "All" ticked so all the hands get shown. I rightclick, "export all hands to hard drive" and import them to PT. But only 173 hands show up. Why doesnīt all hands export correctly? (PT have no problem to get all the hands when I import directly from a poker site folder, so I assume the problem isnīt with PT)

2. When I open tables at Party the HUD doesnīt show stats untill Iīve sat down and played a hand!? With PT I used to opened up tables and the stats showed up and I could game select that way. Which was very handy. If HM canīt do this then I need to use PT together with HM and then I need to solve question 1. Please advice.

3. How do I get the amount of hands that Iīve got on my opponents to show up on the table? Now I have to hover over but thatīs no good, since you need to see how reliable a stat is straight away. (especially when you multitable)

Sorry for all the PT references. Iīm not trying to bring HM down. Itīs just that Iīm in the process of going from PT to my bought HM (version 1.07) and all these things keep coming up. Thank you very much for your help!

Diesel7
12-06-2008, 10:51 PM
1 and 2 same thing for me here

Al1
12-07-2008, 04:35 AM
Hi,

Can you try to create a new DB, imports your hands and test point 1. and 2.
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

3. That's just the "Hands" stat in the HUD. You don't see it??? Can you post a screenshot?