PDA

View Full Version : I can't see the HUD on poker770/ipoker

vald
12-06-2008, 09:42 AM
Hi,
I've installed everything without errors, latest version, but I don't see anything on my table.
I've choosen the right path for 'autoimport' and ticked 'subfolders'.

when I open the Table Manager i see my table, its ticked, but when i click Table/Table finder I get error : "I can not find any unattached hand ...". Then I have nothing in the list.
This even if I wait 20 hands. I tried too "relaunch HUD", restarting computer, launching the hud's .exe ...

Got an idea ???

vald
12-06-2008, 09:46 AM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
latest 1.07

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
poker770 only

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
yes

4) Are the Hand Histories showing up in the correct Folder?
don't know

4a) If Not, have you checked the lobby settings to see that their saving the hand historys and also that their saving them to the same location as youve setup in the auto import folders?
yes

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
no !!!!

6) Have You Tried the Table Manager and did it work?
doesnt work. just see the name of the table. thats all.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
yes (but .xml)

vald
12-07-2008, 07:45 AM
Please answer me !

I really wanted to buy this software, but if I can't make it working, I won't give money for it ...e

I'm a quite fluent computer user, so it's so frustrating to fail to see the HUD :)

Skesis
12-07-2008, 05:56 PM
HUD options > Set up Hero names, once you put in your name the stats should appear.

Al1
12-08-2008, 02:33 AM
Hi,

Can you verify all is correct for your iPoker configuration: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?topicid=43&faqid=128

vald
12-08-2008, 04:45 AM
Thanks for your answers.

I've tried the Hero Name thing, it did'nt change anything. I wait about 25 hands without success.

There something strange when I try to manually import just after some hands on CG (play money) : it looks like nothing is imported, the only stats i can see in HoldemManager are November hands ...

http://apu.mabul.org/up/apu/2008/12/08/img-0941148t0h2.jpg

the .xml isn't empty, so when I import it, HM should import some hands, isn't it ?

vald
12-08-2008, 05:37 AM
Ok, I suppose it musn't work with play money !
I cleaned up everything (DB, HH), started a new CG real money, and finally started manually ..HUD...exe, and it works :) :) :)

I'm really happy and i don't know what was wrong. Now let's try & buy :)

thanks for your answers. best regards.

morny
12-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Yes play money hands are ignored