PDA

View Full Version : HUD Aggression by street stats

slippyjim
03-21-2014, 03:10 PM
Hi,

I have been playing SnGs mainly but have now changed to micro MTT's to try and get some practice at longer events

I'm just redoing my HUD to add aggression factor and flop, turn & river aggression.
Ive got AF colour coded, is it worth colour coding the aggression on each street, if so what percentages would you recommend if I was to go with 3 colours?

Also what sample size should I set? After reading around about aggression people seem to talk about 200+ hands, does it really need to be this high?

Thanks

fozzy71
03-23-2014, 10:35 AM
I personally like to color code all my stats but I am not sure what ranges to assign for MTTs. I would probably suggest you use the Opponents tab to find some high volume winning players then analyze their stats further by choosing that player in the reports to determine what a good/bad range would be for these stats in the games/stakes you play.

I have never been a fan of the Min Samples setting in the Stat Appearance menu. I prefer to show the 'Hands' stat in my HUD to help infer what sort of sample size he might have for a particular stat. You can also add those stats to a popup where you will see a sample size in parentheses if the sample size is under 100.

slippyjim
03-24-2014, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the ideas.

I have been looking at the stats of a few opponents I recognise as winning regs, but the only stats in the opponents tab are postflop agg%, flop cbet%, turn cbet% & river cbet% and I cant see a way to add the aggression stats for each street.

Am I missing something or is this just the way it is?

udbrky
03-24-2014, 05:40 PM
This is not possible. The reports are used for in-depth analysis and are fully customizable.

slippyjim
03-24-2014, 10:01 PM
This is not possible. The reports are used for in-depth analysis and are fully customizable.

Is there a typo as that doesnt make sense to me.
I have gone to the opponets tab then clicked on Summaries, what do I need to do after that to see the flop/turn/river aggression?

Patvs
03-25-2014, 06:02 PM
The Opponents tab--> are not fully customizable.
It's not possible to add stats to them.

You'll only be able to add flop/turn/river aggression stats to the Reports tab.