PDA

View Full Version : Ipoker mini-table

fredap2
12-06-2008, 09:17 AM
Hi,

I know HM can work on ipoker minitables. I've installed HM on Propaganda Poker and get the HU display.

My concern is that all figures from HM are not fine located and are covering vital original informations of the mini-table, like the amount of cash for every player, and also i have very limited access to usual buttons like 'fold' 'check' and so on (because they are at the rear plan of the HUD display from HM).

Can you explain how i should do to be able to use HM with ipoker mini-tables in a proper way ?

Regards,

Mike chops
12-06-2008, 04:50 PM
It would help if you could post a screenshot?

You can do stuff like displaying the stats off the table or using more panels and individually placing each stat. But in general, there just isn't as much screen area, so use less stats?

fredap2
12-07-2008, 04:55 AM
Hi,

I've attached 2 screen shots where you can see it is impossible to see how much money is under the player 'letmeknow'.
In 2nd screenshot, i have very difficult access to 'fold' and 'check' button down right of the minitable (just at the left of 'raise 1$).

So i am a bit confused as i can't use properly HM in this way.

'You can do stuff like displaying the stats off the table or using more panels and individually placing each stat' => can you explain how to do that please ?

thanks for your help,

regards

Al1
12-07-2008, 05:07 AM
Hi,

I've attached 2 screen shots where you can see it is impossible to see how much money is under the player 'letmeknow'.
In 2nd screenshot, i have very difficult access to 'fold' and 'check' button down right of the minitable (just at the left of 'raise 1$).

So i am a bit confused as i can't use properly HM in this way.

'You can do stuff like displaying the stats off the table or using more panels and individually placing each stat' => can you explain how to do that please ?

thanks for your help,

regards

You can't move your boxes by right-clicking and dragging?

fredap2
12-07-2008, 05:50 AM
I've tried and there is no way i can drag away the boxes of the HUD to where i want.
I tried to right-click, left-click, dble-click... but nothing seems to work,

For your info, i use HM v 1.0.7

Any suggestion ?

Pack Of Cards
12-07-2008, 10:17 AM
You can make the font smaller

Soepgroente
12-07-2008, 05:34 PM
I've tried and there is no way i can drag away the boxes of the HUD to where i want.

Any suggestion ?

That's really strange, holding right click and dragging should work and otherwise it's making things pretty unplayable... try specifically holding right click and dragging again :P

If that really doesn't work you can try bringing down the opacity and making the font smaller.

Al1
12-08-2008, 02:35 AM

Any suggestion ?

Can you verify that "lock the layout" is not checked in "HUD Options => Table Prefs"

fredap2
12-08-2008, 02:29 PM
ok, working, had to change 'lock the layout' option,
thanks