PDA

View Full Version : I requested all Rush hands from FTP. 130k imported. Most duplicate

Silentnoise
02-24-2011, 07:59 PM
However, when I filter for Rush hands in HEM, only about 35k hands come up. After I imported all the Rush hands though it said 127K duplicate hands. Is it possible they are already in my database but not tagged as Rush hands ? I really want to see my Rush only results. :confused:

thanks

Patvs
02-24-2011, 11:40 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Create a new empty database--> reimport the requested hands + run a import from folder on your archive folder.
CLEAR your FILTERS (even if no filters are selected)

If they then still don't all show up, check if they're wrongly categorized as regular (non-rush) hands.

Silentnoise
02-25-2011, 11:02 AM
creating a new database and importing seems to work. the rush hands now show up in the new database. if i reimport my entire database after exporting it from my old database, will old rush hands that are maybe mixed in with regular hands be reimported as a different type of hand? so will there be 2 versions of alot of those rush hands? (assuming they are in my old database, mixed in with regular hands)

hope that makes sense.

Patvs
02-25-2011, 02:29 PM
Exported RUSH hands--> will not be re-imported as RUSH, the RUSH characteristics will get lost. This is caused by the fact a RUSH hand looks exactly the same as a regular cash hand. HoldemManager doesn't extract the info it's a RUSH hand from the handhistory, but from the NAME of the handhistory FILE.