PDA

View Full Version : Prima HUD does not count

bigoliver
12-06-2008, 07:30 AM
Hi,

I can import prima hands but there is nothing shown on the table itself. The amount of the last pot is shown but no stats at the specific player seats.

I have searched the FAQ but found nothing exept the import tips.

Can someone help?

Al1
12-07-2008, 05:01 AM
Hi,

I can import prima hands but there is nothing shown on the table itself. The amount of the last pot is shown but no stats at the specific player seats.

I have searched the FAQ but found nothing exept the import tips.

Can someone help?

Can you create a new DB and try to play from this one: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

Does it works?

bigoliver
12-07-2008, 07:31 AM
Now everything works.

One more question. If I datamine at prima, does HM have to be running all the time or can i just click autoimport and HM imports everything which is in the GameHistory.dat?

Al1
12-08-2008, 03:41 AM
Now everything works.

One more question. If I datamine at prima, does HM have to be running all the time or can i just click autoimport and HM imports everything which is in the GameHistory.dat?

Just import all hands (not with the auto-import but manually, see morny's answere below) in one time when you finish to datamine, it will take some time depending on how many hands you have mined.

bigoliver
12-09-2008, 02:35 PM
No does not work. I started autoimport after a night of prima datamining and HM only importet 100 hands excatly although the GmaeHistory.dat is 53 MB big. What should I do?

morny
12-09-2008, 07:20 PM
you need to do a manual import when your importing a database with alot of hands, auto import should only be used for live play as it stops at 100 max at one time to prevent this. If it dosent import the hands then try moving the database to a new folder and reimporting to trick it into thinking its a new database