PDA

View Full Version : color mucked cards

stieviewondr
02-24-2011, 06:48 PM
Hey

I was wondering if i could get the mucked cards just in plain red and black like i have my deck setup on pokerstars...

Ty :)

netsrak
02-25-2011, 06:25 AM
This is not officially supported but it is possible by changing the belonging graphics file in the image subfolders.
If you search in the forums you should find similar threads.

stieviewondr
02-25-2011, 08:28 AM
I searched the forum, but i can only find the muck cards in 4 colors, in all sorts of styles... Not really what im looking for. I just want Black & Red like normal cards...

stieviewondr
02-25-2011, 08:32 AM
how do you make them normal just black and red in the replayer?

fwiw i'm not sure how you use the card mods, never used them before imo.

you need to replace Holdem Manager\ReplayerSkin\Default Skin\deck.png (backup it first)
there are some decks in Holdem Manager\Images folder, but need Photoshop (or another image editing software) to crop it and make the same size. Open "original" and new files to see the difference.

This is what i need, but i don't really understand it :(

fozzy71
02-27-2011, 04:00 PM
Someone would need to edit the graphics files with a program like photoshop. I never made any 2 color muck cards and don't have the time or patience to create new muck decks right now.

stieviewondr
02-27-2011, 05:37 PM
Someone would need to edit the graphics files with a program like photoshop. I never made any 2 color muck cards and don't have the time or patience to create new muck decks right now.

I want to try myself, but how do I change those 4 colored decks into 2 colored decks?
I am trying to figure it out, but i'm stuck...
I'm wondering how i can change the colors from those cards, im not a photoshop expert.

fozzy71
02-28-2011, 09:49 AM
I want to try myself, but how do I change those 4 colored decks into 2 colored decks?
I am trying to figure it out, but i'm stuck...
I'm wondering how i can change the colors from those cards, im not a photoshop expert.

If you have never used photoshop you likely wont be able to do it. Your best bet would be to find someone with experience creating full tilt mods in the past. If they have some of the old full tilt .png decks it should be relatively easy, but time consuming, for someone experienced with the old full tilt .png style mods.

Here is one I made using the full tilt default deck.