PDA

View Full Version : iPoker rake stats not exact on my HM1 since they moved to € tables

Vule
03-19-2014, 09:18 AM
Hi,

I have a question regarding HM1 version 1.12.10b.

Mid January, iPoker decided that all tables would be played in €, so on 13th, they moved to € tables. Before there were mixed tables and my stats were 99% exact.

After the 13th of January, I am no longer getting exact stats as before. In my HM1 I have $ currencie set, but when the € tables started collecting rake, I still had in my HM1 rake represented in $. But I figured I just change $ to € (without conversion) amount and I get total rake in € because 1 unit is 1 unit.

But the problem is that now total rake is not the same as I get from my ipoker sites reports. Its 10-30% less, then what I get in my HM total rake.

For example if I have in my HM1 under rake column $2000, I of course thing that this is €2000, as $ rake is no longer available. But, when I get a report from ipoker site , they send me like $1800. So the amount is a lot less.

Could you tell me is this a problem with HM1 and if so, why? What do I have to do, so I can see the exact rake?

Should I blame the poker sites that they are not fair with me and are not giving me the exact amount of rake in $ or € (which I doubt, because I changed 4 ipoker skins since January and they all show me different stats then I have in HM1) or is there a error within HM, because HM1 has not been upgraded to resolve this issue.

I very much appreciate any answer that you give me.

Thanks

Patvs
03-19-2014, 10:08 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.14.01_14Feb2014.exe

And try reimporting the hands into a new empty database.

Vule
03-21-2014, 08:04 AM
Thanks Patvs,

but before I update, could you confirm that its probably a HM1 (older version) issue and not with the ipoker skins? Since I checked the HM2 forum and there were no complaints regarind irregular stats since ipoker moved to € tables.

Thanks

udbrky
03-21-2014, 01:26 PM
I am not aware, I haven't heard any other reports of it.