PDA

View Full Version : my nl6max layout - multiple panels

qwert
12-06-2008, 01:18 AM
Hi, i took the layout posted by Al1 in the forum and changed the layout so that I don't have one big box but multiple panels for the stats

The Popups are the same as in Al1's layout (http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=4166)

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/9615/layoutli6.th.jpg (http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=layoutli6.jpg)

Here is the explanation of the stats(top left player):
Top panel: VPIP PFR | Hands
Left panel: ATS (top)
----------: FBBTS (bottom)
Right panel: 3B F3B (top)
----------: 4B F4b (bottom)
Bottom panel:AFq |Cbet FCbet |WTS W$SD

I tried to set different colors for different ranges for almost any stat, just import the layout and see if the ranges suit you
(for the most part I used the ranges Al1 used, except I divided most stats in red-yellow-green ranges)

I'd like to hear some comments on how you like the layout, if anyone feels like trying it, i get along a lot better with those grouped stats than with just multiple rows

(hope Al1 doesn't mind that I use the popups he already posted in his thread, otherwise tell me or delete the thread)

Keveck
12-06-2008, 02:19 AM
This link in your post is the same from Al1īs post.

I see thw black boxes from al1

qwert
12-06-2008, 06:49 AM
This link in your post is the same from Al1īs post.

I see thw black boxes from al1

oh, sorry.

obviously i just uploaded the file from thr directory instead of exporting it.
should work fine now, i hope.

Sharukh10
12-08-2008, 02:23 PM
I'm a complete noob using mp's but when i play 6 max on FTP with avatars and normal tables I can't get the panels to be in the same spot for each seat. If i move one panel it moves the same panel on different seats, but they line up differently with the graphics on each seat (player name box etc). I hope i explained this well, do you kno if there is a way to fix this. It isn't a huge deal but i like everything perfect :). BTW thanks for posting this.

Sharukh

qwert
12-08-2008, 04:43 PM
you just have to hold the "ctrl" key when moving the panels.

to arrange them the best way is, first arranging the top panel, the one with the note icon, to where you want to have it.
then try moving all the other panels while holding the "ctrl" key, and it should work out fine

I also defined my preferred seat(hud options->seating preferences) and when the panels are just like I want them, I locked the panels(hud options->table preferences), so i never have to change any of the settings again.

hope that helps

LowWater
01-25-2009, 07:54 PM
qwert, hope your still watching this thread.

I love this layout; I've been trying forever to figure a way to encircle my opponents' seats with their respective stats. Do you know how I can modify your *.xml for a full-ring table?

qwert
01-26-2009, 03:36 AM
this shouldn't be a big problem actually

you have to go to HUD Options->Player Preferences, choose the layout(top left corner), uncheck the boxes at the "default" layout for FR and check the boxes in the "nlsixmax" layout.

for the arrangement of the stats, as I wrote above:
just right click+hold and drag the panel with the note icon above your opponents name, then drag the other panels while holding "ctrl" to wherever you want the stats. once you figured that out it's pretty easy, try either holding "ctrl" or not and you will get the stats arranged pretty in no time.

HM should keep it that way forever, but there is an option in the table manager to save the position of the stats, if you want to be sure.

hope I could help, if not try to explain again, what exactly your problem is.

Mi5
03-27-2009, 02:34 PM
ok sorry for being a total noob, I imported your HUD and it seems to be ok. I haven't changed anything yet (I think there's one thing that needs changing).

I'm using it on Everest and when I run it the panels are blocking the player names/stacks and player actions which makes it a bit of a nightmare. Ideally i'd want them all forced on top so i can always refer to them, but at the moment I have to turn that off so I can see the game properly.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Joeo
04-09-2009, 07:31 PM
hey.
im having alot of problems getting this HUD setup. I cant sperate the stats so i cant put them on the side instead there all clumped together.

So how do i seperate them?

ragnar
05-01-2009, 10:34 PM
thanks this is awesome

surfinluke
06-27-2009, 10:05 PM
How do i get the table layout that you have so that i can make the hud work better?

fozzy71
06-27-2009, 10:13 PM
There is a Full Tilt Mods Thread, in the software forum, on twoplustwo, but most of the stuff will become obsolete in a month when the new FTP Beta software goes live.

iiicharles
10-12-2010, 01:50 PM
Hey qwert. I was browsing through some configs and saw this one. It kicks ass. I didn't even think multipanel was possible, but your config is one of my aboslute fav's. Cheers.
:D