PDA

View Full Version : HM2 HUD Repository

fozzy71
03-17-2014, 11:47 AM
Players across the globe are now able to share HM2 HUD’s and HUD popups with ease. No need to upload images because the tool auto generates images for the HUD and HUD popups on the fly! Stats are displayed in text next to the HUD you are looking at. You can even mouse over HUD stats to see what they are.

You should see a 'Download HUD (http://www.holdemmanager.com//hud_repository/)' link at the top of the forums/site.

Simply click that link and login then you can browse available HUDs and upload your own.

http://content.screencast.com/users/fozzy71/folders/Snagit%281%29/media/473b244e-d730-404c-be3d-a491482cbc85/03.17.2014-11.46.png

mkilian
08-31-2014, 03:54 AM
All files Hud and Popup are in the extension XML. How do I change them to be read in HM2?

_Loki_
08-31-2014, 04:27 AM
All files Hud and Popup are in the extension XML. How do I change them to be read in HM2?
You don't.
Download xml file to PC.
HUD Settings > HUD Designer > "Import" button > Find downloaded xml on your PC & "OK"

mkilian
08-31-2014, 04:30 AM
Thanks you.

tzi
05-10-2020, 09:47 PM
I've noticed the request section for HM2 is closed on these forums now. Id like some advice for my HUD since I'm a coming back player. I remember there used to be a nice person who would suggest stats for the hud based on the games we play. Is there still a place for that?

thx in advance

fozzy71
05-11-2020, 09:13 AM
I've noticed the request section for HM2 is closed on these forums now. Id like some advice for my HUD since I'm a coming back player. I remember there used to be a nice person who would suggest stats for the hud based on the games we play. Is there still a place for that?

thx in advance

No one on our team does that. We try to avoid coaching customers since we are not pro players/coaches and don't want to give bad advice that could cost users money. I would suggest you ask for HUD advice on a poker strategy forum such as twoplustwo where you can ask other users that play the same games/stakes what stats they are using.

tzi
05-11-2020, 07:08 PM
No one on our team does that. We try to avoid coaching customers since we are not pro players/coaches and don't want to give bad advice that could cost users money. I would suggest you ask for HUD advice on a poker strategy forum such as twoplustwo where you can ask other users that play the same games/stakes what stats they are using.

Np, thx. I assumed it was people from HM staff since they had an avatar like urs (but for HM2). But it might have been an user. Thx anyway :)

udbrky
05-12-2020, 02:21 AM
Np, thx. I assumed it was people from HM staff since they had an avatar like urs (but for HM2). But it might have been an user. Thx anyway :)

It might have been an ex-employee who helped make some NC packages.