PDA

View Full Version : OM Small Stakes

OMGDURRR
03-17-2014, 01:15 AM
Is it still possible to go from Holdem Manager SS to Omaha Manager SS? I can only find upgrades to OM2 on holdemmanager.com.

netsrak
03-17-2014, 07:04 AM
This is no longer possible

OMGDURRR
03-17-2014, 11:40 AM
that sucks, gonna have to go with PT4 since HM2 stopped working 2 weeks after buying it.

fozzy71
03-17-2014, 02:42 PM
What problems did you have with HM2? We can give you an extended HM2 trial if you would like and help you with any problems you might have had to make sure it is up and running before you decide if you want to upgrade. You will get a HM1 to HM2 upgrade discount as well.

I was going to issue you a 60 day trial code but I don't see any HM1 codes under this email address. If you want a 60 day trial of HM2 Please email your account details and questions to sales@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

OMGDURRR
03-17-2014, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the trial but I already have HM2 (ss). Why is OM1 not available anymore? I'd rather pay full price for OM1 than get a discount on OM2.

As for the problem with HM2, it just stopped working out of nowhere. It crashed whenever I launched it, sent an email to support but never got an answer. Gave up on it and went back to HM1.

What problems did you have with HM2? We can give you an extended HM2 trial if you would like and help you with any problems you might have had to make sure it is up and running before you decide if you want to upgrade. You will get a HM1 to HM2 upgrade discount as well.

I was going to issue you a 60 day trial code but I don't see any HM1 codes under this email address. If you want a 60 day trial of HM2 Please email your account details and questions to sales@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

fozzy71
03-17-2014, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the trial but I already have HM2 (ss). Why is OM1 not available anymore? I'd rather pay full price for OM1 than get a discount on OM2.

As for the problem with HM2, it just stopped working out of nowhere. It crashed whenever I launched it, sent an email to support but never got an answer. Gave up on it and went back to HM1.

We stopped selling HM1 licenses when HM2 was released because we stopped all new feature development in HM1. HM1 will soon be nearing it's end of life for critical support fixes as well so we felt we shouldn't be selling licenses for something that no longer is being actively developed.

I do not see any email history from you under this email address or any HM1/2 licenses. If you are having problems with HM2 we will be glad to assist you with any issues to resolve them even if that requires a remote support session. We can also provide you with a temporary HM1 license of your equivalent HM2 license to use while we work on resolving your HM2 issues. So if you owned HM2 Small Stakes Combo and were having problems with the latest version of it we could provide you with a 6 month HM1 license of the equivalent product to use while we work with you via email and remote support to solve any HM2 issues you might be having.

OMGDURRR
06-20-2014, 11:22 AM
Got HM2 to work (haven't crashed so far!), is there a way to add OM2 (ss) at a discount since I already own HM2 (ss)?

I'd give you my email for the license but I can't send you private messages apparently.

fozzy71
06-20-2014, 12:39 PM
We disabled PM's on the forums due to a bunch of spam. I don't think there is a discount but if you want to verify please email your account details and questions to sales@holdemmanager.com as they are the ones that handle all sales related questions.