PDA

View Full Version : Tilt breaker upgrade

outspan
03-16-2014, 08:41 PM
Hello,

I've downloaded the 15-day trial from tiltbreaker.com and I like the software. I'm playing on NL10 on Pokerstars.it and I'm considering buying the small stakes version and then upgrading later to the full version. But the upgrade form on holdemmanager.com forces you to specify whether the upgrade is for stars, ipoker or unibet.

If I buy the small stakes version from holdemmanager.com, will it only work on one site?

Tilt Breaker
03-17-2014, 04:04 PM
Hello,

I've downloaded the 15-day trial from tiltbreaker.com and I like the software. I'm playing on NL10 on Pokerstars.it and I'm considering buying the small stakes version and then upgrading later to the full version. But the upgrade form on holdemmanager.com forces you to specify whether the upgrade is for stars, ipoker or unibet.

If I buy the small stakes version from holdemmanager.com, will it only work on one site?

Hi Outpsan,

Both the Small Stakes and Pro license of TB work on all supported sites. The site selection aspect in the upgrade process is just a formality from an older model, and needs to be removed.

You will receive your actual TB code manually from me after purchase.

Best,
Adam