PDA

View Full Version : Filtering By More Than One Specific Day

TierTier
12-05-2008, 06:52 PM
Suppose someone is mixing up the general thrust of their strategies for comparision. That is, they are mixing it up fairly frequently.

If you marked down which days you followed strategy x and which days you followed stategy y, is there a way for HM to filter via each strategy?

I realize that one could only switch once a month or something. But, the problem still arises when one is looking back at the population a year from now assuming there was more than one switch.

Al1
12-06-2008, 05:34 AM
Suppose someone is mixing up the general thrust of their strategies for comparision. That is, they are mixing it up fairly frequently.

If you marked down which days you followed strategy x and which days you followed stategy y, is there a way for HM to filter via each strategy?

I realize that one could only switch once a month or something. But, the problem still arises when one is looking back at the population a year from now assuming there was more than one switch.

You want to select several specific days in fact?

TierTier
12-06-2008, 07:36 AM
You want to select several specific days in fact?

Exactly.

For example, if I wanted to filter from last week Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and then, after that, the opposite.

Al1
12-07-2008, 03:55 AM
Exactly.

For example, if I wanted to filter from last week Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and then, after that, the opposite.

I think this have to put your suggestions here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/