PDA

View Full Version : Almost no hands showing up in reports tab

Soepgroente
12-05-2008, 06:49 PM
Heya, since upgrading to 1.07 my reports tab is only showing about 2000 hands, while my database is nearly 110k hands. Graphs does display all hands, so I'm pretty confused what's going on. HUD is working properly as well looks like. Didn't change anything except the update recently.

Any ideas?

john2
12-05-2008, 10:10 PM
I believe I'm having the same problem...

I upgraded to version 1.07 yesterday.

I just finished a one-table session and I noticed my winnings in the "sessions" tab was less than my actual winnings ($7.xx vs. $18.xx).

I then searched for my sole "big profit" hand near the end of the session in the hands list, and did not find it. Upon further inspection, I noticed there was a four minute time gap. I manually retrieved the HH, and sure enough, it occured during this time gap.

I went to the reports tab to search for it, first looking in "Overall", then running a report specific to Hole Cards.

My Hole Cards were QTs, so I looked there specifically, and the report showed that I haven't held QTs since December 1. I haven't played much over the last few days, but I probably played enough to get that hand many times.

The "Overall" report profit matches the Sessions Tab profit; however, the above hand is missing in both. Furthermore, the tally at the bottom of the displayed hands matches the session I just fniished (...but does not include the above hand). The "sessions" tab profit is inaccurate for my last session. Again, I upgraded yesterday, and this was the first session I played with it.

csnmf
12-05-2008, 10:52 PM
I am having the same problem of hands missing since i updated to 1.07, on both Ladbrokes and Stars, I noticed the problem through large discrepencies in my actual profit/loss and the reported profit/loss by HM.

EDIT: Read some other threads which said that the database is probably corrupted and ot make a new one and reimport the hands, seems to have worked.

Al1
12-06-2008, 06:02 AM
It seems your DB is corrupted. Can you try to create a new DB and import some critical hands and tell me if it works?
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

Soepgroente
12-06-2008, 07:31 AM
It seems your DB is corrupted. Can you try to create a new DB and import some critical hands and tell me if it works?
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

Nope, getting the same thing after creating a new database and importing my hands fresh, only a small amount of them showing up in reports tab...

Rvg72
12-06-2008, 02:21 PM
Please email support@holdemmanager.net and if possible we can setup a teamviewer session this weekend to check it out.

Roy

Soepgroente
12-07-2008, 06:14 PM
That was kind of silly, I had it filtered to 2 players only somehow. I must've done that, not use hold'em manager for a week or so and then forget I filtered it. Kind of embarrassing, but thanks for the quick help nonetheless!

Rvg72
12-07-2008, 06:15 PM
Just to close this thread, the issue was due to filters - it was set to heads up hands only.

rvg