PDA

View Full Version : Filter Problem I can't Solve

gamingmouse
12-05-2008, 05:51 PM
I am interested in filtering hands where the following is true:

- My position is NOT "Early"
- All players in "Early" Position folded

So essentially, all hands where the action begins "fold, fold, fold" and I am not one of the folds.

Thanks,
Jonah

Al1
12-06-2008, 05:30 AM
I am interested in filtering hands where the following is true:

- My position is NOT "Early"
- All players in "Early" Position folded

So essentially, all hands where the action begins "fold, fold, fold" and I am not one of the folds.

Thanks,
Jonah

If you set in "Main Filters". Position "Middle" and Preflop Action Facing Player "Unopened", you will have every pot where you are in middle position in a pot where player before you have folded.
This is a partial answere to your question. I will ask more details to morny (Support).

gamingmouse
12-06-2008, 05:43 AM
If you set in "Main Filters". Position "Middle" and Preflop Action Facing Player "Unopened", you will have every pot where you are in middle position in a pot where player before you have folded.
This is a partial answere to your question. I will ask more details to morny (Support).

Hi Al,

I actually had tried that before posting here, but as you might guess it is a very different result from the one I described in the OP. My guess is that I would need some kind of custom filter or report... though my understanding is custom filters aren't yet available. However, I may be missing something....

Al1
12-06-2008, 06:04 AM
Hi Al,

I actually had tried that before posting here, but as you might guess it is a very different result from the one I described in the OP.

Yep, that's why morny will come to help you asap :)

morny
12-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Hey use Alains suggested filters and in Filters By Action select everything except fold or none for Filter by preflop action. I think this should do it, sorry for the delay btw as i was away this weekend