PDA

View Full Version : Number of hands freeze on sng

Setef
07-09-2008, 05:34 PM
Hi
Every time i play a sng using the hud one or two times for sng the stats freeze for some hands, then stats comes back normally.
I don't know yet if it happens when i minimize the table or when one or more player are eliminated :(

morny
07-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Have you upgraded to version 1.06.00 yet as this fixed alot of HUD performance issues? You can download it from the releases section of the forum

Setef
07-10-2008, 08:54 AM
Have you upgraded to version 1.06.00 yet as this fixed alot of HUD performance issues? You can download it from the releases section of the forum

I'll check it..thanks.

Setef
07-10-2008, 12:16 PM
Still resetting after a player is eliminated, not necessarily the first one eliminated.

morny
07-10-2008, 01:43 PM
Go to HUD options > Additional HUD filters:

In here set everything in min to 1 and everything in max to 2-10 where applicable. Also do you see the filter by limits section. Untick if its ticked or tick it if it was unticked.

Then see if this makes any difference. Also when your testing try to be observant and see when it happens, was it when the 1st,2nd 3rd player was eliminated and give us as much details as you can, what OS are you using, what site are you playing on, is it 6max or 9max, have you tried it on both and is it the same on both. Does this happen every single time or occassionally. The more information the easier it will be to track down the problem.

Also you say the stats freeze in the 1st post and reset in the other one, does it do both, when you say reset do you mean they appear as if hes only played 1 hand?

Thanks for your patients.

Setef
07-10-2008, 03:08 PM
It was the filter...thanks :)