PDA

View Full Version : Client after any upgrade

GodAres
03-08-2014, 08:40 AM
I have again problems with my Cloud client, that is happening always after any new version.

I need to remove and to install again... several times until that works.

fozzy71
03-08-2014, 09:47 AM
I have again problems with my Cloud client, that is happening always after any new version.

I need to remove and to install again... several times until that works.

What are these problems exactly? Problems installing the auto-update? Or problems after the update is installed?

What site do you play? Is the poker client and/or HM2 running when you try to auto-update HM Cloud?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Make sure that you set both programs to run as admin.

- Go to C:\Program Files\PokerStars\ (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version)
- Right click the PokerStars.exe and choose “Properties”.
- Go to the Compatibility Tab and select “Run this program as an Administrator”. If this option is greyed out it is because the UAC is disabled and you are already running as admin so there is no need to change anything.
- Repeat the steps for PokerStarsUpdate.exe

- Go to C:\Program Files\HM Cloud Client\
- Right click the HoldemManagerClient.exe and choose “Properties”.
- Go to the Compatibility Tab and select “Run this program as an Administrator”.

In case it happens again the next time we push an auto-update (I don't have an ETA when the next update will be) please enable detailed logging (http://www.proprofs.com/knowledgebase/view/?t=how-do-i-send-a-log-file-to-support) and if it does happen again you can send us a log file immediately after it happens.

GodAres
03-08-2014, 01:18 PM

I attached some screenshots from my last problem i the HUD, the client was linking the tables but that was not uploading the hands to the server and the HUD didnt work. I restarted and now it's working or maybe it's the server problem that you commented.

JohnTs, I have checked now and that is working together HM2.

fozzy71
03-08-2014, 02:31 PM

I attached some screenshots from my last problem i the HUD, the client was linking the tables but that was not uploading the hands to the server and the HUD didnt work. I restarted and now it's working or maybe it's the server problem that you commented.

JohnTs, I have checked now and that is working together HM2.

It sounds like the problem was related to the server issue as your tray icon in those pictures does not have the green indicator to show that is connected. If everything is working now you will need to manually import the hands that didn't upload earlier from the \HM2Archive folder to the HM Cloud > Home > Import Hands Tile.