PDA

View Full Version : ipoker issue

sandwedge
02-24-2011, 03:55 AM
Hi, I have been experiencing issues with the ingame hand history window on ipoker. I have used two different ipoker skins each with the same problem. I can open the hand history window fine but the window is mostly unclickable/unchangeable. The function to scroll through hands is mostly unclickable, occasionally if you click on it the list of hands will be displayed for an instant then disappear. As well as this I am unable to mark hands. I can use other functions such as players notes fine.

Thanks for any help

netsrak
02-24-2011, 05:39 AM
Which HM version?

Which operating system?

Are you running any other pokersoftware tools too?

Please try to start the poker client as administrator.

sandwedge
02-24-2011, 08:15 AM
Which HM version? upgraded to 1.11.06a

Which operating system? Windows 7

Are you running any other pokersoftware tools too? No

Please try to start the poker client as administrator. Tried

netsrak
02-25-2011, 06:15 AM
Please try to enable Table preferences -> force on top.

if that doesn't help please post a screenshot of the tables, the replayer and the HM tablemanager.

sandwedge
02-26-2011, 05:28 AM
I have tried using force on top and it makes no difference.
Attached screenshot

netsrak
02-27-2011, 08:48 AM
Odd, can you create a new empty database for a test and try with this database?

sandwedge
02-28-2011, 08:37 AM
I have created a new database and played a few hands in it, the problem remained the same. This is also not a dual monitor issue, I disabled one of my monitors and nothing improved.

netsrak
03-01-2011, 04:46 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

da9x
03-31-2011, 06:46 PM
Any news on this? I have the same problem. Impossible to mark hands and to select hands from the drop down menu.
I'm running HEM 1.11.06b, 2 monitors, Table Scan Turbo and iPoker BetPot.
I have tried closing all programs and it still happens.

netsrak
04-01-2011, 02:18 AM
I don't know what happened with sandwedges problem.

I suggest you arrange a remote session too.

sandwedge
04-01-2011, 04:04 AM
I was running display fusion, I am not sure if the problem was caused by this or the windows theme. Switching off display fusion and setting the theme back to basic solved the issue.