PDA

View Full Version : Cake Poker - hands to not get imported

haugsrud
02-24-2011, 03:26 AM
Hi!

After several months with the known Cake bug, I just innstalled version 1.11.06a, which should have solved the blinds-problem.

However, no I cannot import any hands. It says that several thousand of hands are imported, but when I look at my player stats, it shows no hands.

I have tried clearing the filter, but still nothing shows.

How is this solved? Any versions of HEM that works with Cake poker?

netsrak
02-24-2011, 05:37 AM
Please create a new database for a test and import the hands into this database.

Please check your playername, filter, date/time and gametype settings for the reports.

If you cant figure it out Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

combat
05-30-2011, 08:23 PM
Hi,

i have the same problem.
I have updated HM to the newest version (1.11.06g) and created a complete new database.

But if i am trying to import the HH Files Hm says, there are 500 Files be found and starts importing them, but than there says "incomplete files" and no files are imported?!?!

What could be the problem?

Thx and regards,

Markus

Patvs
05-31-2011, 11:49 AM
set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) And Reboot

And try to import them into a new database.
Which PostgreSQL version are you using?
If you're using an old 8.3.1 version (installed by PokerTracker3, or two+ years ago by HoldemManager, update it to 8.4.8)

redrumdafaGz
06-01-2011, 12:53 AM
hi!

After several months with the known cake bug, i just innstalled version 1.11.06a, which should have solved the blinds-problem.

However, no i cannot import any hands. It says that several thousand of hands are imported, but when i look at my player stats, it shows no hands.

I have tried clearing the filter, but still nothing shows.

How is this solved? Any versions of hem that works with cake poker?

omg same ive been fucknig with it for 6 hrs now someone help!!!!!

redrumdafaGz
06-01-2011, 12:57 AM
i CANNOT GET MY HAND HISTORIES FOR CAKE POKER IVE SPENT 6 HRS NOW READING EVERYTHING AND TRYING EVERYTHING SUGGESTED ON THE WEBSITE HM, HONESTLY IM ABOUT TO LOOSE MY MIND :( i JUST PURCHASED AND REGISTERED THIS TODAY SO THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANYTHING AFFECTING THIS PROBLEM WHAT SO EVER CONSIDERING I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING STEP BY STEP NUMEROUS TIMES AND PROBABLY LOST 5 POUNDS SWEATING IN THIS 40 DEGREE HEAT STRESSING OVER THIS. :(

Patvs
06-01-2011, 12:47 PM
Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/7/Cake+Poker+Setup

Play a real money hand.

Go into the folder. This folder:

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/cake02.jpg

Is Cake saving the handhistories into that folder??
If you run a auto import (or import from folder) on this folder.
Do the hands import, or they all import as import errors?

redrumdafaGz
06-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Yes I finally got them to upload, but for some reason when I click auto import it locates the files but doesnt load them, it says nothing new to load even though I have absolutely nothing imported in holdem manager, and am showing hand histories in the folders.? I manually added the main cake folder for input instead of just HH folder, and it seems to be working ok now. But Previously I uploaded HH from merge, about 3000 hands and then created a new database for cake poker hands. I finally got another new database created and now have merge and cake being imported ok. But now I lost ll my old HH from the previous merge database I created, and when Im in my new database with merge and cake, it brings up new hands histories but not old ones like on my other database. I am going to put another 8hrs in today watching your videos and training videos on holdem manager, I havent played poker for 2 days because I want to completely understand the program before I continue playing.

And I now realise cake poker doesnt allow a hud, :p so that solves one of my problems, Thankyou for the response and help and I will get back to you with anymore issues. Cheers, :)

Jeff Allan,

redrumdafaGz
06-01-2011, 04:14 PM
Yes I finally got them to upload, but for some reason when I click auto import it locates the files but doesnt load them, it says nothing new to load even though I have absolutely nothing imported in holdem manager, and am showing hand histories in the folders.? I manually added the main cake folder for input instead of just HH folder, and it seems to be working ok now. But Previously I uploaded HH from merge, about 3000 hands and then created a new database for cake poker hands. I finally got another new database created and now have merge and cake being imported ok. But now I lost ll my old HH from the previous merge database I created, and when Im in my new database with merge and cake, it brings up new hands histories but not old ones like on my other database. I am going to put another 8hrs in today watching your videos and training videos on holdem manager, I havent played poker for 2 days because I want to completely understand the program before I continue playing.

And I now realise cake poker doesnt allow a hud, :p so that solves one of my problems, Thankyou for the response and help and I will get back to you with anymore issues. Cheers, :)

Jeff Allan,

Is there anyway to merge hh from one database to another, because Im my newest database it is uploading all new hands now, but not previous hand histories. Not a big deal but would be nice. And also If not how do we delete databses that we created but no longer wish to use? just to clean up holdem Manager.

Patvs
06-01-2011, 06:42 PM
Merging two databases is not possible.
You can connect to the old database--> export all the hands (options--> database management--> connect--> export hands) and then reimport them into the other database (it will automatically ignore all duplicate hands)

To delete the old databases from your computer: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database