PDA

View Full Version : Displayed stats are on wrong players at tables that I had been previously seated

fly fisher
12-04-2008, 11:02 PM
After sitting at a table then leaving, stats are on the wrong players.

I'm assuming it's because I use preferred seating. And, when I leave a table HM 'remembers' the stat positions when I was seated at the table. If a day passes, I assume that HM 'resets' and no longer remembers I was seated at that table.

After leaving a table, I like to observe that table with the stats showing. I've tried unchecking then rechecking the box in Table Manager, but that doesn't change anything.

Is there a way to get the stats shifted around to the correct players on a table that I had previously been seated?

Al1
12-05-2008, 07:27 AM
After sitting at a table then leaving, stats are on the wrong players.

I'm assuming it's because I use preferred seating. And, when I leave a table HM 'remembers' the stat positions when I was seated at the table. If a day passes, I assume that HM 'resets' and no longer remembers I was seated at that table.

After leaving a table, I like to observe that table with the stats showing. I've tried unchecking then rechecking the box in Table Manager, but that doesn't change anything.

Is there a way to get the stats shifted around to the correct players on a table that I had previously been seated?

Escalated to morny (Support), he will answere asap.

morny
12-05-2008, 12:25 PM
Preferred seating dosent work for observed hands because it needs to see the hero at the table

Mike chops
12-05-2008, 08:01 PM
He's talking about hands where you sat down at the table and subsequently left - like getting knocked out of a tournament. If you leave the table open it is still displayed with your old seat centered, but the HUD stats are displayed seats 1-9 clockwise.

I'll fix this soon.