PDA

View Full Version : Starting with badges

CreamCrackers
03-04-2014, 11:46 AM
I have a couple of questions about badges

Iv been told the following "there might be an issue that you need to base all badges on notecaddy stats rather than on HM2 stats because they load slower somehow" Is this problem known? can this be confirmed? And what kind of problems am i looking at if i do mix HM stats and Notecaddy stats?

Also, can you assign certain badges to specific panels, so for example, can i let badges about preflop showup at my preflop pannel

Is it possible to add sample size to badges? so lets say i only want a stat to be taken in consideration if the sample size has a minimum of 5?

Can you make certain badges bigger then others?

I will probably be back when iv started making the badges but for now thnx in advance

sreticentv
03-04-2014, 06:53 PM
I have a couple of questions about badges

Iv been told the following "there might be an issue that you need to base all badges on notecaddy stats rather than on HM2 stats because they load slower somehow" Is this problem known? can this be confirmed? And what kind of problems am i looking at if i do mix HM stats and Notecaddy stats?

In the software there is a big red bold warning saying HM2 stats are relatively slow to load so use NC stats when possible as they load faster. Speed is important for having data that is always up to the moment. If you don't mind waiting then it's no problem.

Also, can you assign certain badges to specific panels, so for example, can i let badges about preflop showup at my preflop pannel

Use prefixed badges to control where they appear. See NoteCaddy Badges - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/NoteCaddy%20Badges.ashx) for more details.

Is it possible to add sample size to badges? so lets say i only want a stat to be taken in consideration if the sample size has a minimum of 5?

Yes it's possible.

Can you make certain badges bigger then others?

Pick any image 16x16 to 32x32 for a badge