PDA

View Full Version : Viewing opponent's showdown results

Ahngee
02-23-2011, 10:30 PM
Hello,
I would like to review all of the hands that went to a showdown during my session. I want to see everything that my opponents did during the hand while I was watching other tables and was too busy to make notes.

How can I set a filter to show only hands that went to showdown, preferrably hands that I didn't personally see showdown with since I've already seen most of those?

netsrak
02-24-2011, 04:51 AM
Most of the filters are only valid based on hero.
I'm not 100% sure that Filters->More filters->Other filters-> saw showdown =true or "player saw showdown bigger then.." does what you are looking for.

a.k.a.Also
02-24-2011, 01:43 PM
As Netsrak says, unfortunately most filters are for hero.

Try this :-

Load up all the hands from your session, using the Hands window.
Run Filter,More Filters, Won hand=False to get rid of hands you won.
Sort the right hand cards column to get winning holecards grouped together.
Shift click top and bottom of the group, right click and mark selected hands (ie all of the ones with holecards showing)
Now [x] Only show marked hands
Sort on ch/$ won column if you wanted to cut out small pots (unmark selected hands)
Now sort on the winner column.

This should now give you a list in villain/winner order, all hands that go to showdown, including hands where you folded.
Unfortunately this will include hands where you lost to villain, can't think of a way to filter those out atm.

Hth.

a.k.a.Also
03-01-2011, 09:53 PM
Ignore all that rubbish from me. :(

As Netsrak says, Players saw showdown is bigger than 0, is the magic filter

Just found an old post by Morny that described it.
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/2032-filter-all-hands-saw-showdown.html