PDA

View Full Version : Sit out next hand

Dastan
02-28-2014, 08:48 AM
i have the issue which prevents me to use TN..
"at target table" i cannot change it, its shows GAME (GP1)Z-
was blank at the beginning put wanted to make a shortcut

while i playing its clicking sit out next hand like crazy, what can I do? :(

sideshow
02-28-2014, 09:07 AM
Hi,

Are you using this hotkey as "sit out next hand" Can you please send me your log file

Go to the help tab in TN2 > click on contact support > click send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

Dastan
02-28-2014, 09:13 AM
i want to leave it blank but i cant

i have sent an email + upgraded to 185 and have another error at start

"We have detected a lot of errors lately, therefore you might experience some lags. We suggest you send your logs to support@tableninja.com so that we analyze and improve TableNinja II. Thank you!"

waiting for reply

sideshow
02-28-2014, 09:46 AM
Hi,

To leave it blank just click on the box and click delete this will remove the hotkey.

For that issue this should not be happening make sure you are running all as admin, If the problem persists please let us know

Dastan
02-28-2014, 09:53 AM

I CANT remove it, so its clicking all the time..

did remove keys_user.txt to have def. settings

its working now
and the field is blank

sideshow
02-28-2014, 01:47 PM
So the issue is still occurring even though there is no hotkey assigned to do this action?

Dastan
02-28-2014, 02:08 PM
its ok now
no more auto sit out/back clicking

sideshow
02-28-2014, 02:30 PM
Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.