PDA

View Full Version : Auto Import fault!

lazyharry
02-23-2011, 03:23 PM
Hello,

I have had holdem manager for a few years now and I have always played at ongame. I recently changed skin from red kings where hm worked fine. I now play at Bet 24 and made the necessary installations as "configure auto import folders etc." During the first day everything worked fine, but now I have serious problems with the auto import. When I start the auto import I get the stats for some tables, but not for all. When I play hm doesn't import the hands during the game, so that they would be saved and I could see them in the stats or the report's view. I can launch the table manager, but when I try to use the table finder it says "I can not find any unattached hands". To get the hands to the hm I have to restart the program and import them from "folder", which works fine.

I use holdem manager professional 1.11.06A. I checked that the list \RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\ExeNames.txt includes 10,Bet24Poker.exe.

I would be thankful for advice.

Kind regards,

lazyharry

Patvs
02-23-2011, 09:40 PM
Your Ongame lobby language is in English?
You've setup the seating preferences?: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

lazyharry
03-02-2011, 09:12 AM
I finally got it to work. i don't actually know how it happened.
Now I have problems to get the stats to the replayer, but have not yet looked at the existing FAQ:s for this. Always something-

Patvs
03-02-2011, 05:51 PM
hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab"

make sure the HUD you want to use is assigned to the replayer (or to ANY SITE)... and ALL other HUDs are NOT.

lazyharry
03-04-2011, 08:39 AM
I obviously done this already, it does still not work. Has to be some other problem. When I played at Redkings I never had these problems, it is the same database so can not understand why it doesn't work on Bet24.

Patvs
03-04-2011, 06:29 PM
Update to in: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06b%20Internal-1.exe

Rightclick the replayer in TableManager. Change the HUD configuration that is linked to the tabe.

Bet24 is which poker network?

lazyharry
03-10-2011, 08:11 AM
Ongame

netsrak
03-10-2011, 10:49 AM
What exactly is your problem with the replayer - do you get no stats at all or only partial stats or 0 stats?

lazyharry
03-10-2011, 06:16 PM
Well the problem is when I after the session want to replay a hand. I can't c the stats for the players. I can't c any stats, but the stats work fine when I play.

lazyharry
03-10-2011, 06:18 PM
Works fine, when I just downloaded the new update again. Amazing, I did it yesterday and nothing happened and now it works.