PDA

View Full Version : Table Ninja 1 lag

gutter23
02-27-2014, 06:15 PM
Hello. For the past few days I've been experiencing delays when using hotkeys. Tableninja will be fine at the beginning of my session but get progressively slower throughout. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the program and restarting it mid-session with no improvements.

Any help would be appreciated.

Richard

sideshow
02-28-2014, 07:48 AM
Hi Gutter23

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue, However we are aware of it and are currently working on getting it resolved, we hope to have a release that will fix this pretty soon in the next few days. If you want me to notify you as soon as it is released please PM me your email and ill add it to the ticket number.

Darmaiad
03-05-2014, 08:27 AM
Greetings,

After two updates the problems persist.

Are you still working on those issues?

Do we have an ETA on an update that resolves them?

Thanks,
George

sideshow
03-05-2014, 10:05 AM
Hi,

Please do the following add the below files to the list of exceptions in your windows defender/anti virus

tableninja.exe
Pokerstars.exe
PokerstarsUpdate.exe

If that does not fix the issue i would suggest using Microsoft essentials http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IE/w...tials-download

After this is installed you can then turn off Windows defender and let me know if this solves the issue.

Darmaiad
03-06-2014, 06:40 AM
Hello,

I already use MS essential as my (sole) antivirus and when I clicked windows defender a pop up informed me that it is turned off.

If I understood correctly I shouldn't add the exceptions on the MS essentials (should I?).

And the problems unfortunately persists.. What is the next step?

Thanks,
George

sideshow
03-06-2014, 10:48 AM
Hi,

Yes you need to add the following

Pokerstarsupdate.exe
Pokerstars.exe
Tableninja.exe

To the list of exceptions in MSSE let me know after doing this is the problem persists.

Darmaiad
03-06-2014, 08:51 PM
Hello,

It seems that adding the exceptions was the solution, the lag and the unresponsiveness disappeared.

Thank you very much for your help,
George

sideshow
03-07-2014, 09:04 AM
Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.

gutter23
03-08-2014, 08:34 PM
Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.

Hi sideshow. The lag I had experienced about a week ago had disappeared a few days later. Today I restarted tableninja, which resulted in an update, and now a slight lag is back. Any idea what happened?

Is there a way for me to roll back tableninja?

sideshow
03-09-2014, 07:46 AM
Hi,

Did you do the above? If not please add the above files to the list of exceptions in your antivirus/firewall