PDA

View Full Version : Some tables are recognized others are not!!!

MyROIzUP2U
02-27-2014, 12:40 PM
On the special tournaments of stars (Big´s,Hot,s,Bigguer´s etc) TN2 does not recognized this tables, it simply does not work on this tables but work´s on the others tournaments.

sideshow
02-27-2014, 01:37 PM
Hi

Can you please tell me what version of TN2 you are using, To get this you need to open TN2 and up in the title bar it will give a version for example 2.2.185

I have just tested this myself and it works for me, tables are recognized and hotkeys are working.

MyROIzUP2U
02-27-2014, 03:01 PM
Hi,

I have the some version of TN2.(2.2.185)

Its not my first time that i am using TN2, but i buy a new computer and the TN2 doesn´t work.

Can you help me?

sideshow
02-27-2014, 03:08 PM
Hi,

Go to the help tab in TN2 > click on contact support > click send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Also post a screenshot of the table which is not recognized How to take a screenshot: 3 Ways to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)

Email support@tableninja.com