PDA

View Full Version : problem with betsizing

tegro76
02-27-2014, 07:30 AM
Hi, i'm new with this software and i have trouble to configure it.
How can i do for minraise on btn when it's unopened ?
Can i configure differents bets for differents positions ?
With zoom, is it possible to fast fold by clicking on right click of the mouse ?
Thank you ( and sorry for my english^^ )

sideshow
02-27-2014, 09:43 AM
Hi,

If you have version 2.2.185 please go to the experimental tab > Enable Positional betting

Then go to the betting tab > click on the filter icon and Positional betting will be available, please note this is still in beta and only works on Pokerstars.

Yes for Zoom you can use any hotkey for fast fold but make sure you use the Advance fold option not the normal fold as this will not work.

tegro76
02-27-2014, 10:00 AM
Hi,

If you have version 2.2.185 please go to the experimental tab > Enable Positional betting

Then go to the betting tab > click on the filter icon and Positional betting will be available, please note this is still in beta and only works on Pokerstars.

Yes for Zoom you can use any hotkey for fast fold but make sure you use the Advance fold option not the normal fold as this will not work.

Ok ty
i want minraise on the button but when i click on filters and positionnal filters, there is not the btn icon...

sideshow
02-27-2014, 10:41 AM
Hi,

At the moment there is no specific filter for the btn however we are planning on adding it but right now i have no ETA on when, But i will keep you updated.