PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about that?

dbb123
12-04-2008, 09:26 AM
hey guys I'm sorry if I offend someone by posting my opinion but everyones free to share what he thinks. So here it is. I think that HM is a great product and it's not only me thinking so. I judge that my seeing everyone playing with it and talking about it, I mean it's obvious that people like it. Don't you guys think that it's time for you to put some more effort in direction of working for satisfying fully all the costumers out there who love your product. I mean why we have to pay money for hand grabbers and other 3rd party software when we already paid for the great HM. I mean people have to loose time and efford in digging finding a solution for what should be done already by the HM programming team. I think that paying for those additional software is not right because people are put is a situation where they have no choise.
If you support me please post comments!

Deuce2High
12-04-2008, 12:45 PM
Have you looked at the new suggestion site that's up? I suggest you go take a look and put in your 2 cents. There is a lot up there.

This has been already done with Ultimate Bet so it's not like it's not happening.

Al1
12-04-2008, 01:05 PM
Here is the suggestion url: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/