PDA

View Full Version : Importing issues

Swi1ch
02-25-2014, 03:35 PM
I'm using the latest release of HEM1. Full Tilt has the hand histories saved to a non-hidden folder in English, and HEM is set to import from that folder. I cannot get any hands to import, whether I use auto-import or manual import. I read somewhere in the setup help files that table finder needed to be used; I used it, it detected the table, and I still cannot get any hands imported.

I've tried setting FT to save HH to different folders and trying to import from them, but no go.

Patvs
02-25-2014, 08:53 PM
Is your Full Tilt lobby in English, the hands are real money hands with the formatting also in English?
Please update this version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.02_10Oct2013.exe

Check if the hands import into a new empty database.

Swi1ch
02-26-2014, 12:30 PM
It seems that that update link has fixed the issue. I have had to set my auto-import folders to also import from my archived folders as HEM seems to archive after every session, but otherwise it seems to be working ok, thanks.

udbrky
02-26-2014, 05:12 PM
No, do not do that. Please remove c:\hmarchive and/or c:\hm2archive from your auto import folders list, as well as any folder to which your auto import folders are set to archive, or any folder that has a lot of hands files, from your auto import folders. This just creates a loop of importing and archiving and slows down your HUD, perhaps even causing it not to show up, and in some cases a crash, as Windows cannot handle the file names.

Swi1ch
02-26-2014, 05:14 PM
If I don't have those archived folders set to auto-import, I don't get any hands imported into the database.

Patvs
02-26-2014, 08:43 PM
Options--> Settings--> set the auto import archive age to 15 minutes.
All hands are automatically moved to the archive folder.

But don't add the archive folder as an auto import folder (or it can create an import 'loop').
It's essential HoldemManager imports the handhistories from the regular auto import folders, where the pokerclients save the handhistories.

Swi1ch
02-27-2014, 11:11 AM
Seems to be working. I assume that HEM automatically imports from the archived folder without it needing to be set by the user?

Patvs
02-27-2014, 11:26 AM
HM doesn't import anything from the archive folder.
It only moves the original handhistory files to the archive folder.