PDA

View Full Version : AlphaHUD stats bug

Horecak
02-25-2014, 02:02 PM
Hey,
I have a question concerning the AlphaHud. I've probably found some kind of a bug. I've already contacted MachtiSonni, but he doesnt know how to fix it. What I'm talking about is that the stats behind the 3bet popup are devided into 2 lines and I don't know why. I want them to be in 1 line. I'm sending a screenshot of the problem as an attachement. Thank you for response.138442

sreticentv
02-25-2014, 06:41 PM
No idea why it happens (very rare) but clicking file->reset notes will clear it right up

Horecak
02-27-2014, 09:15 AM
Hmm, there is not anything else you can advise? It's pretty annoying to reset and recreate notes 3 times a week.

sreticentv
02-27-2014, 09:25 AM
3 times a week? Where did you get that from?

Horecak
04-14-2014, 05:05 AM
I need to recreate notes once in a while, then it's ok for a few days, but after that it's a mess again. It's not unusual that, for instance, the stats behind the 3bet popup EP are displayed in more than 2 lines. Doesn't matter how many hands I have on a player. Looks like this bug happens randomly.

MachtiSonni
04-15-2014, 02:13 AM
Hey there,

I had the same issue when testing AlphaHUD with the new beta. I was using a rather big database with about 500k hands. Notes were divided into several groups then. I'm not at my home computer until 22nd April so I can't replicate the issue until then.

Could this be some kind of a filtering issue? Where NoteCaddy applies stack-size or nro. of players-filters where not applicable? Or something just not working when HM2 tries to use NC-popups?

Is there a way to create helpful logfiles? It'll be trickier since we're dealing with an issue which probably has to do with HM2 as much as NC.

sreticentv
04-15-2014, 06:57 AM
Hey there,

I had the same issue when testing AlphaHUD with the new beta. I was using a rather big database with about 500k hands. Notes were divided into several groups then. I'm not at my home computer until 22nd April so I can't replicate the issue until then.

Could this be some kind of a filtering issue? Where NoteCaddy applies stack-size or nro. of players-filters where not applicable? Or something just not working when HM2 tries to use NC-popups?

Is there a way to create helpful logfiles? It'll be trickier since we're dealing with an issue which probably has to do with HM2 as much as NC.

You mean the NC 2.5 beta? I was going to say that I think this issue would be solved permanently for 2.5 as the way the notes are updated has changed quite a bit.

Mystt
04-23-2014, 06:49 AM
Hey, I have the same issue in 2.5 beta. I use partitions to filter per number of players and for all players with a lot of hands it shows stats in 2 lines even if I reset notes. Don't know if it has problems with partitions or the amount of hands. I think I also created most of the definitions in new beta version( I think-need to test if older are having same issue). I haven't noticed this issue with previous versions of NC

Edit: Btw I don't have Alpha HUD, but the issue looks the same

Mystt
04-23-2014, 10:13 AM
I just updated Hem2 and got back to previous version of NC. I can confirm that in this version I don't get ranges in 2 lines in the same HUD

sreticentv
04-23-2014, 07:46 PM
Indeed the latest 2.5 beta has an issue with that. It is fixed for the next release but there are issues with the HEM installer build so it has been delayed

Horecak
08-01-2014, 02:36 AM
Hi there, I've just updated my HEM2 and NC and the problem still occurs.150562

sreticentv
08-01-2014, 09:41 AM
Hi there, I've just updated my HEM2 and NC and the problem still occurs.150562

Did you reset notes since updating? 2.5 has a new database. Just updating to the new version itself won't implement that particular fix. The database has to be regenerated via file->reset notes

Horecak
08-01-2014, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the heads up. My bad. Cheers!

sreticentv
08-01-2014, 02:25 PM
Thanks for the heads up. My bad. Cheers!

I am going to add much enhanced logging for the next release in case this comes back. I would be really stumped if it does but logs can always be very helpful