PDA

View Full Version : TOURNEYS in HM

raglpa
02-23-2011, 12:42 PM
I had a problem when i try to import a sit and go from Holdem manager to sng wizard. I have a stand alone sng wizard and when i try to import a sng from Holdem manager to sng wizard nothing happens, when i check the folder where my hands should be there are only .txt archives with CHAT CONVERSATIONS, where are my hands?
It should be in c:\ HMArchive but there are only chat conversations.... Could somebody help me??

Thanks.

netsrak
02-24-2011, 05:58 AM
Please check your archive folder setting in the HM auto-import settings.

Usually the archive is organized in subfolders under c:\hmarchive. These subfolders are "year"\"month"\"day"

raglpa
02-24-2011, 11:30 AM
Please check your archive folder setting in the HM auto-import settings.

Usually the archive is organized in subfolders under c:\hmarchive. These subfolders are "year"\"month"\"day"

Hi, that`s what i do, i check the subfolders and are organized like you said, but into the folders there are only -chat.txt documents with the chat conversations, then when i try to import to sng wizard nothing happens.....

Thanks

netsrak
02-25-2011, 06:32 AM
Which pokersite?
Which gametype?
Which HM version?
Which operating system?

please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

raglpa
03-01-2011, 02:54 PM
Which pokersite?
Which gametype?
Which HM version?
Which operating system?

please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

Hi, I use windows xp, play sits and go full ring 9 players in full tilt poker and my hem version is 1.11.05e i checked the config file that you said to me and i have C:\Archivos de programa\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config and i have two folders inside AUTORATE and PREFLOPRANGES i dont have any folder called holdemmanager. I cant find my sits i only have in C:\HMArchive\2011\day the chats conversations... so i cant use my sng wizard, any other suggestion??

thanks.

fozzy71
03-01-2011, 04:30 PM
Make sure the hand histories and poker client are in English. Set your Windows Regional and Language Settings to English (US). Restart your PC.

Hi, I use windows xp, play sits and go full ring 9 players in full tilt poker and my hem version is 1.11.05e

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

i checked the config file that you said to me and i have C:\Archivos de programa\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config and i have two folders inside AUTORATE and PREFLOPRANGES i dont have any folder called holdemmanager.

We want the holdemmanager.config FILE, not folder.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

I cant find my sits i only have in C:\HMArchive\2011\day the chats conversations... so i cant use my sng wizard, any other suggestion??

thanks.

Please zip and email part of the recent archive folder, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com