PDA

View Full Version : IPoker 8max tables

Soini
07-24-2008, 09:30 AM
Hi,
at the moment HM detects every 8max table as a 10max table with 2 vacant seats (seat 3 and 8). And of course HM put the HUD-stats to the same place where they should be on a 10max table.
So if I'm playing a mix of 10max and 8max tables, the stats of one kind are totaly in confusion and it is almost unplayable with HM.

Is there a posibility for HM to detect the 8 max table and have a different layout for it?

Mike chops
07-24-2008, 12:57 PM
Are you playing on i-poker mini tables? We dont really have a solution that lets you play both types of tables at once at the moment.

Soini
07-24-2008, 03:01 PM
Yes I'm using the mini tables.
Unfortunately it's no option to play 6-8 tables with the big table image...

Mike chops
07-24-2008, 03:22 PM
All I -poker tables use the 10-player layout because the hand histories have 10 seats in them. We will probably get around to fxing this sometime, but it isnt simple. For now I'm afraid you wil just have to avoid 8max tables.

morny
07-25-2008, 12:03 PM
Mike, not sure if this would work or not but i suggested something similar to another person using 5max table:

Im not sure if this would work or not but maybe its worth trying. Follow this article and setup your settings to use it for say Heads Up NL (or another one you never use) and save this config as 8max or whatever

Heres the FAQ
http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=135

Then when running an 8max table set it up and like in the FAQ to right click the table in the table manager and choose 8max config which forces it to use the 8max layout even though it thinks its a 10max table but it wont effect the other layouts because it was manually overridden.

Might be worth a shot and let me know if it works